Discovered

I sat alone in my room feeling numb. Harry just broke up with me, but it hasn't fully sunk in yet. He was just another relationship that went down in flames and I hated it. From Adam to Harry, they all were the same. I messed up and I paid the price, but I think the reason that this break up hit me so hard was because it was like when Adam broke up with me. I remembered it so vividly. It was Christmas break and Adam and I had tried to work out our long distance relationship. I came to Scotland for half of the break and he came to America for the other half. We were going back to America after a week in Scotland when Adam and I started fighting. It was my fault that we were fighting of course. I was stressed about the upcoming flight and then being halfway through break, my time with Adam almost up. I lashed out at him and became angry, trying to blame someone for why I was so upset. After trying to figure out what happened, Adam broke up with me and cancelled his flight, so I was left a broken-hearted sobbing mess on a long flight. It was like my first time leaving him. I was a disaster. Now, Harry broke up with him because I let my anxiety about the paparazzi kick into high gear and blamed him. Typical. Why did I keep making the same mistakes? I was a horrible waste of space. No one cared about me. Selena was off with Justin again, Abigail was at home. I was left all alone crying feeling like I was never good enough for him. He probably already was hung up on another girl, because God only knows it was never going to be me. Harry mended my heart and then shattered it all over again, just like I deserved. I turned on the tv, maybe it would get my mind off of the pain for a minute. "Breaking News: Haylor Split? Harry Styles of One Direction and Taylor Swift have been heading towards a break for quite some time now, but it appears that that time has come. Harry seems relieved, but we haven't seen Taylor out and about in Los Angeles. Maybe writing songs for her upcoming album, set to release in 2014? We all know that it will have Harry' name written all over it. Send us feedback on the serial dater, Taylor Swift, by texting 20122. We'd love to hear what you think about Taylor's newest breakup. I switched the channel hastily, feeling even more hurt than before. Luckily, Grey's Anatomy was on and I watched the episode before going to check my phone. Harry called. I dialed his number and he answered on the second ring. "Taylor? Hey."
"Hi, Harry. What do you want? To humiliate the serial dater?" I replied, the anger showing in my voice. I hated him for leaving me. He was tearing me apart more and more by the second. He was like a beautiful day that turned into a stormy, cold, endless night.
"Taylor, I made a mistake. A huge one. I should've never let you go. I was wrong." The apology showed in his cracking voice, but I didn't buy it. He wanted to play me as a fool.
"You just want me bak because you realized that the paparazzi got worse after you broke up with me. What are my fans scaring you?" I told him, the sarcasm and anger taking over me. Over my dead body we were getting back together.
"Taylor, that's not it. I miss you, your smile, your laugh, your humor, your face, everything. Tay, please just take me back. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I'm never going to forgive myself for breaking up with you. I'm so sorry." He sounded genuine, and for a minute, I wanted to rush into his arms and feel safe again, but then I looked up at the tv.
"And here we have our newest rising star. He's a dj from Scotland that goes by the name of Calvin Harris." The interviewer announced as Adam walked on stage, sorry, Calvin walked on stage. He looked exactly like Adam. He had the same narrow face, short hair cut, cheek bones, warm eyes, perfect smile, the same exact leather jacket that he wore when I met him at the airport in London eight years ago. But, this was Calvin Harris, a rising star, a dj, from Scotland. Adam lived in Scotland.
"Hello, everyone. I'm Calvin." The same exact low voice. My heart stopped for a second. I grabbed my laptop and opened it, typing in my password a fast as humanly possible. 'Adam Wiles, also known by his stage name, Calvin Harris, is an electronic/dance musician and dj from Scotland.' Adam Wiles. Adam. It was Adam.
"Taylor? Hello? I'm sorry. I know your mad, but please don't ignore me." I rolled my eyes and took my time to reply.
"Sorry, Harry, but I was long gone the second you said goodbye and there's no going back."

Hey! Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry it's short. It's kind of a filler, so there will be more in just a few days.

Congrats to both Taylor and Calvin for receiving so many awards! THE BAD BLOOD MUSIC VIDEO OH MY GOD!!!!!

See you soon, Caroline.