This Weiqiang is really well-developed and simple-headed. Looking at him, he is obviously a strong man with a thick arms and a thick waist. When he doesn't laugh, he is fierce and evil. As a result, he is stupid and thick-headed!

So, how could such a man choose to sell women's clothing at the beginning? How did you occupy the best position on Baiyun Street without being robbed?

The most important thing is that his brain can make money?

It's really an unsolved mystery in the world.

Li Hongjun looked at Xu Haizhou and couldn't help laughing.

With enduring it, Li Hongjun gave him advice: "Learn from us, shout louder, shout, mouth dessert, call little sister when you see a lesbian, and a male gay call handsome man and beautiful boy. Who doesn't like to listen to good words, does he?"

"Is that simple?"

Li Hongjun nodded for granted: "Isn't it?"

Zhang Weiqiang tightened his thick eyebrows in an instant and looked at what he was about to get angry. As a result, his mouth made people laugh: "Fuck, it's so simple. I'll try it tomorrow. I don't believe it!"

Turn around and strode away.

At this time, Li Hongjun smiled mercilessly.

"Fun and interesting, Haizhou, you said that his brain is actually more suitable for working hard work. How can he set up a stall? Hahaha--" The kind that has to be sold and pays a lot of people.

Xu Haizhou observed Zhang Weiqiang for several days and found his general personality: "I feel that he is an unplanned person, very casual and has no innovative spirit. He likes to follow the trend and doesn't like to use his brain. Seeing what other people have any good ideas, he copied them directly, and he doesn't think about where they have done well. He copied blindly, and the result is quite appropriate. On the contrary."

"Yes, if he can change positions with us, he won't feel that he will be a smart person. Who knows, it's stupider than I thought." The more I think about it, the more interesting it becomes. "But maybe they also have advantages, otherwise how can they spend so many years on Baiyun Street, right?"

Looking at the back of Zhang Weiqiang's departure, the two men thoughtful.

...

In April, the sycamore trees pull out tender buds and stretch their waist and limbs in the early morning.

Recently, there has been good news one after another. The same dress for the Spring Festival Gala has sold well!

On the first day, due to insufficient inventory, I only earned more than 100 yuan. On the next day, I barely earned less than 300 yuan, 278 yuan.

On the fourth day, there was sufficient inventory, and through the spontaneous word-of-mouth of the lesbians, the two men worked hard, and the final income was 415!

After that, it soared all the way, and finally declined until the twelfth day, with a stable range falling to more than 100 yuan a day.

Calculate, in this month alone, I made 53,000 yuan!

Good boy, count the money to count the cramp.

The more you make money, the more addictive it becomes. Not only does it sell it on Baiyun Street, but also Qiao Lu is not idle.

She dresses up every day except for the red shirt, but a pink dress.

At the end of spring, it is cold in late spring and the temperature is still low. Of course, it is impossible to wear a light and thin chiffon dress alone. Qiao Lu will carefully put a tweed coat, pure cotton black stockings, and a pair of ointed cowhide shoes outside.