Fab4 Take Manik Out And Get him to the hospital Nandu is still in the surgery so they contact Jigar they don't know they are not here becoz their Honeymoon was MaNan's Surprise for them So Cabir call him.

Jig: hy cabir how are you.

C: Jigar

Sensing something wrong jigar got tensed

Jig: Did something happen Cabir tell me Manik and Nandini they are fine.

C: Jigar Manik ka accident ho gaya hai its not too serious but we don't know how we will handle Nandu So Please come.

Jig: I am in Srinagar Cabir I will be there in max 3 hrs where is Nandu.

C: She is in surgery they are saying it will take some hrs.

Jig: Okay I am coming.

Jigar cuts the call he just pack their bags and arrange their private jet and he reached airport in 10 min driving crazily. They board their plane.

While in Mumbai doctor came out after checking Manik.

D: Hows he is he fine.

Doc: He is fine he fainted becoz of stress and the small wound on his head he is fine we just gave him mild sedative to just relax his mind and to give him so rest he is too stressed and restless it happened to him before also take care of him it's not very good for his health. he will wake up after few hrs.

After Two hours 45 mins

Nandu came to out of her surgery it was successful while she went to canteen to have something when she reach their abhi and Fab4 was sitting there at the same time Their families also came. Raj Called Manik and Nandini when both didn't pickup he called cabir who told him about accident.

Nan: What are you.

Before she complete Nyo Ask.

Nyo: Is Manik Fine What Did doctor said.

Nan: WHAT What's happening what are you all doing here And What happened to My Mani Tell me in a sec.

Muk: Nandu We were coming here when we saw that manik had an accident.

Nan: what where is he hows he anything serious tell me fast.

Abhi: princess doc said he is fine come i will take you to him.

Nan: Call his doc i want to talk to him

Everyone went to Manik's Room and his doc also came.

Manik's Room
Nandu came in Manik's Room and see he had a small bandage on his head and he is sleeping she got teary eyed but she didn't want to cry becoz she nows No one knows how to handle her.

Nan: Doc hows he anything serious.

Doc: Nothing serious his unconscious state is related to his psychology not his wound he was just too stressed For Now he is under the effects of sedatives he will wake up in an hour or so.

Nan: Okay Thankyou So much.

Nandu went towards him and crease his head and kiss his forehead an tear escape from her eyes she went out and Call jigar. Jigar who just came out of plane pick her calls.

Nan(trying to control her tears):Bhaiii Come fast I need you.

Everyone watch her calling Abhi felt so bad that she didn't give him much importance But he don't know its not related to how is more close its just that he don't know when the topic is manik its little difficult to control her.

Jig( While running towards his car): Bacha Few mins I am there with you You are my Strong Bacha Na Just Few mins hold On.

Jigar and Asha in few mins reach hospital thanks to the crazy driving he did they run towards reception and ask about Manik. and They reach Manik's Room and See everyone is Waiting outside for him to wake up seeing him Nandu Ran and hug him and cry. jigar like that only carry her in arms and went towards her cabin and make her sit on the couch in her cabin.He hug her  while asha give him phone after calling Manik's Doc he tell jigar about Manik's state.after finishing call jigar break the hug and cup Nandu's face