(Story #2): Dragon Prince

Start from the beginning

--/Asnah(me): Not mine also credit to the artist/--

"Wahahaha! Rimuru-nii-chan! Your hair is very soft and funny-noda Look look! Braided hair like I have! Now we are twins-noda!"

Milim shouted cheerfully as she continued to braid her brother's hair.

"Milim, stop it please. My hair is not a string toy that you can tie as you please....."

Said his brother in a slightly annoyed tone while sweatdropped.

But unfortunately, Milim did not listen to her brother's words and instead ignored him while continued to braid her brother's hair with various types of hair braids.

Rimuru can only give up and let out a sigh because if he continues his refusal speech, Milim will surely cry and whine like a child....well, she is indeed still a child.

As Milim was playing with his hair, a small earth dragon came up to him and licked his cheek.

"Hahaha...okay fine, I'm not mad anymore. You could stop licking me, Gaia."

Rimuru said with a chuckle as he petted the earth dragon, who was named Gaia.

Gaia, is a baby dragon who is in the process of growing up with attributes of the earth element. She was created after Milim was born, then became a companion and pet for both of them.

Being caressed, Gaia let out a soft purring sound as a reaction to her master's caress.

Then suddenly, their door was forced open and it appeared that the one who opened the door was their mother Lucia, who was injured with one arm bleeding and dripping.

"M-mother?"

They both said with surprise and concern.

"Rimuru, Milim. Come with me, hurry!"

Said their mother as she held his bloody arm.

They followed their mother with the intention of asking why? However, they restrained that intention.

On the way while following their mother until they reached a windowed hallway, they saw a lot of damage outside their palace. There were hundreds of fire arrows stuck to the walls, fire everywhere and so many iron-armored humans lying on the ground.

It was as if they were now under attack.

"M-mom, what is happening?"

Rimuru asked with a slight sense of uneasiness suddenly enveloping him.

"Could it be that this is a game-noda! I'm starting to like it-noda!"

Said Milim innocently and completely not understanding the situation.

Lucia didn't answer their question instead she went behind them and hugged.

"There's nothing to worry about and yes we're playing a game right now...So don't worry, okay Sweetheart?"

Answered their mother gently and with a smile, but a little less energetic.

"Really? Yatta! Have we won-noda?"

Milik replied with joy.

"Is that true...?"

Rimuru responded with some doubt after seeing her mother's forced smile.

"Umu"

His mother answered.

They then began to walk again and continued walking until they reached a room.

Lucia led them to sit in the center of the room and locked the door.

She then approached her children and knelt down with both legs until her body level was almost at the same level as Rimuru and Milim.