alive... he looks dead...

Aizawa's POV:

We all ran to the building and quickly came I'm ready to kill. When we get there I see a couple villains I run past them and open every door I come across. I went down the stairs and found a small metal door. I opened the door and found my baby laying on the floor with blood everywhere. "B-baby...?" I said then ran to his side. He was still breathing but barely. I picked him up and ran as fast as I could. I don't want to lose my baby. He's my kitten and I'm so stupid to leave him alone like this. He was taken to the hospital and I waited all night for him to hopefully wake up. I waited and waited but he didn't move an inch. "Come on baby.... I miss you...." I said laying my head on the bed and tearing up. I held his hand and sighed. "Your strong baby. I know you can do this. I know you're strong enough to make it. I love you so much baby please.." i couldn't stop crying i was in too much pain. When i find love i lose it.... "S-stop crying... i'm fine baby...."  My head shoots up to see Izuku looking at me with a small smile. I smile and kiss him. "I missed you so much baby. From now on i'm going to protect you i promise!" I said kissing him again, Izuku smiled at me "I'm okay baby i promise. I wasn't going to leave you. Not anytime soon at least." Izuku said giggling a little.

3rd person POV:

After the time in the hospital Izuku was mostly healed. Aizawa wouldn't let him go when they got home so Izuku was carried in. "I love you kitten" Aizawa said smiling. Izuku smiled back and kissed him "I love you too baby" Aizawa smiled at him and laid him down on the bed. "I want a shower baby" Izuku pouted, Aizawa chuckled at his lover and grabbed some clothes for them both. "Lets get in then" Izuku smiled and got up only to be picked up.

They made their way to the bathroom and Aizawa turned on the water. When they got undressed they went in and started washing up. Aizawa smiled and hugged Izuku from behind, Izuku leaned into the hug and smiled at himself. Aizawa started kissing his neck making Izuku giggle "Baby that tickles" Izuku whispered. Aizawa smirked and kept kissing him "I love you so much Izuku" He said then pinned Izuku to the shower wall. "Baby" Izuku said, "Let me." Aizawa whispered Izuku nodded.

Sex warning

Aizawa traced his fingers down Izuku's back then stopped at his waist. Izuku gulped and his breath hitched. Aizawa smiled at the sight of his lover then started to prep him. He thrusted slowly in and out making Izuku shiver and let out tiny moans. When Izuku got used to the feeling Aizawa removed his fingers and replaced it with his member. Izuku grunted and breathed out a little. After a little bit Izuku nodded and Aizawa started to move, Izuku panted and moaned at the feeling he missed. Pleasure. Izuku smiled and bit his lip as Aizawa went faster.

Warning over

When they were done they washed up and laid down. Izuku smiled at Aizawa and he smiled back. They fell asleep not too long after that and cuddled. Aizawa and Izuku missed eachother. The feeling of their touch and smell. The warm feeling when they are together and the love they feel for each other. Aizawa loved Izuku with all his heart and Izuku loved him. 

They fell asleep knowing it was safe for them. Aizawa made plans to move so the league doesn't know where they are and to keep an eye on Izuku. They were going to live happily now and nothing could stop them. As the writer of this story i will tell you they will live a long and happy life together. 

I'm doing a one shots book thingy for Tododeku and Aideku. If you have any ideas for a story leave it in the comments and i'll do what i can!