are you sure?

(Izuku- Green bean)
(Midnight- 18+)
(All Might- All_mighty_stick)
(Hawks- Chicken._.now)
(Aizawa- coffee_now)

(Mic- Loudass)

Izuku was done getting ready and it was almost time for Aizawa to show up. Izuku was laying on his bed playing games on his phone when he heard the door bell ring. He got up and opened the door. "Hello Aizawa" Izuku said smiling. Aizawa smiled back "hello Izuku" Izuku moved out the way to let Aizawa in and shut the door. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Aizawa turned to look at him and answered "sure!" Izuku smiled and grabbed his hand dragging him to the couch. "I also need to talk to you about something" Izuku could see the worry in Aizawa's eyes after he said that no matter how hard he tried to cover it. "It's nothing bad I promise!" He eased up a little and smiled. "Well what do you want to talk about?" Izuku got nervous even thought he knew that Aizawa wouldn't judge him. "I like you too Aizawa" Izuku said nervously smiling. Aizawa sat there and was shocked. "Are you sure? Your not joking right? You actually like me back?????" Aizawa asked smiling. Izuku giggled and made him stop. They looked in each other's eyes and slowly leaned in. They were brushing eachothers lips until they heard a bang. They looked out the window where it was coming from and saw midnight holding a camera and Mic on the ground behind her rubbing his head. "What the fuck Midnight we were so close!! My dream!!" Aizawa yelled making Izuku laugh. He let them inside and they all say on the couch watching a movie. Izuku could tell Aizawa was a little upset about it so Izuku turned and kissed him. Aizawa was shocked at first but kissed him back. We heard a camera clicking and looked over to Midnight taking a picture. Aizawa started to lecture her and Izuku and Mic say there and laughed. When they were done Aizawa kissed Izuku again and sat down hugging him close. They stayed like that until they all went home. Before leaving Aizawa kissed Izuku on the lips then the cheek "I'll see you later kitten" Aizawa said smiling and kissing him on the cheek again. Izuku giggled and watched him leave. Then he cleaned up and went to sleep smiling.