meeting new people

Izuku's POV:

I was sitting on my couch with my friends todoroki, iida, Uraraka, and Tsu telling them about Shota. "What does he look like?!" Uraraka was excited to meet him. I was surprised she wanted to know and come to meet him because she had a crush on me before. "He's ha-" I was cut off by a knock on the door. I run and open it to see Shota and Mic. "HEYYYY" "Mic calm down!" Shota said then wrapping his arms around me holding me tight. "Shota come on you have to meet my friends now" I said smiling and hugging me back. I heard him groan and let me go. I took his and Mic's hand leading them to my friends. "Guys! This is my boyfriend and my best friend! The others are coming soon!" I said happy and hugged Shota. Shota smiled at me and kissed my nose. A knock was heard again "I'll get it!" Mic said then went to the door. In came Hawks and Midnight. "Hey izu!" Hawks said smiling at me. Shota huffed and held me closer which made me chuckle. "I didn't know you were friends with pros!!" Uraraka said bouncing in her seat. "Oh yes! This is Mic that Hawks and Midnight! My friends!" I said and looked over Todoroki who was blushing and looking away. I smirked "todoroki mind telling us why you're all red?" I said I was still smirking. He looked up and saw everyone looking at him. He blushed more and looked away throwing a pillow at me "s-shut up Izuku!!" He said. Everyone laughed. I looked up at Shota who was smiling down at me. "What's your names!" Hawks said smiling. But it seemed like he was looking at todoroki. My smirk grew wider and I let go of Shota while pushing hawks to Todoroki. Todoroki's eyes widened as hawks fell on him. Now both boys were blushing. "I-im Todoroki that's uraraka then iida and then the one with green hair is Tsu." Hawks smiled as Todoroki tried to get him off. Key word tried. Hawks didn't get off him and instead switched their positions. I dragged Shota with me on the 1 seat couch and sat on his lap. He kissed me and let me turn the TV on. We had a small conversation then put on a movie. Me and Shota ended up going to my room and laying down.

Aizawa's POV:

When we laid down I put Izuku on top of me and kissed him neck. He let out a grunt as I kissed a part of his neck. I figured it was his weak spot then smirked and started to nibble on it. "S-shota not now when they are gone" I groaned and hugged him. He smiled and kissed me. I love Izuku. I smiled one last time before kissing him on the forehead and falling asleep.

Sorry it's short I need to write more often 🥲