☆phoenix rising - xiao ☆

Magsimula sa umpisa

Walking through the bustling streets of Liyue was an experience. So many things have changed since you last visited. Such as the two culinary styles in Liyue. With the Li style of food focusing on bold and rich flavors using ingredients like jueyun chilis in their dishes such as Jueyun Chili Chicken and Black-Back Perch Stew. Yue style of food uses mainly lighter-flavored seafood with a delicious dish being Crab Roe Tofu.

Stretching their arms towards the sky they blabbered what they needed to do today.

"Alright I need to check into Wangshu Inn to stay the night then restock food and medical supplies before heading out to go to Sumeru." As they recall what they do today they retrieve a small notepad to hastily write down what they have to do today before they forget anything important.

"I should figure out how to make Mora Meat before I leave so I have another easy lazy recipe that can last me days and also–"

As they hastily wrote all their convoluted thoughts down while spilling nonsense to someone else's ears they were unable to feel amber eyes staring in utter shock.

—---------

After writing everything down in their little notepad they make their way to Bubu Pharmacy. A place infamous for medicine they are so effective that deserve nothing but a phrase but is also incredibly expensive because the economy is a b!tch (that and the materials needed for the medicine is quite hard to get).

In the case the prescription from Natlan for their burn medicine is ineffective then they will just spend the money she had acquired from a certain ginger harbinger after winning a battle of bets.

Having the prescription and five million mora on hand (y/n) goes up to the desk  and looks behind to see a small girl with a talisman on her forehead.

"Um–" (y/n) blinks to see if they are seeing correctly "-young child girl mind my manners but are you actually running the pharmacy?"

"Qiqi simply works here. Qiqi is a zombie. Qiqi once died then came back. Now Qiqi works here."

"I–wow that went zero to one hundred really quickly anyway I'm not here to question the existence of a child zombie here I want to pick up medicine."

"Do you have a prescription? Qiqi will deliver the medicine when given the prescription."

As (y/n) handed over the prescription they conversed a little more with the zombie, "I hope this prescription from Natlan will be able to work for you. According to my doctor she gave me a list of pharmacies holding this."

"If you're talking about the Flaming Stamen medicine, yes we do have that on hand, anything else?"

Looking up from the little girl they face a handsome young man with grassy green hair and a snake around their neck.

After a moment of admiration, they come back to their senses.

"Oh! Yes, I want like 5 rolls of bandages please and a stack of swabs please, I need to restock." Muttering the last part of the sentence they look back up to see the handsome man.

"That will be 50,000 more for those materials. Fortunately, you had a prescription for the burn medicine or else it will be an extra three million mora." He said smiling like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Thank the Archons I won that fight against that ginger.

As the handsome man spoke while obtaining the bandages and swabs, they kept the conversation going. 

"I just realized I have never introduced myself, I'm Doctor Baizhu the owner of this pharmacy and I imagine you met my assistant Qiqi already." He said eyeing (y/n) who is behind him.