" You trifling no good bitch ass nigga! We've been together all this time, and it's been nothing but lies!" Lana yells. I looked at the driver, who kept looking in his rear mirror. Dre must have hung up because she started going off.

" Fuck this nigga!!" she yelled again.

" Aye, pullover and end this ride, right now." My bodyguard was following us. I needed to get Lana out of this car. Not only that, but I know how some of these drivers record their rides.

" Ok, Sir!" He pulled over, and I got Solána out. My truck pulled up behind us. I reached into my pocket and took out out some cash.

" Hey, I'm sure you're recording. Delete whatever footage you have now." He nods and shows me he deleted it. I handed him the cash and walked to the truck with Lana.

" He better pick up." She called Dre again once we were in the truck.

" No! Fuck you, Dre!! Everything you've told me has been a lie!." I just sat here listening to her go off. I noticed that her leg started shaking. I reached out and rubbed her leg gently.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that, because I'm done!" All I could do was listen.

"Drake has nothing to do with this! You're the one that lied!..." she continues.

" Fuck you! I'm the one that pays for everything in my home! Not once have you ever offered to help me with anything. You're a lazy bitch! " What? She's paying for everything? I know she can afford everything herself, but for that nigga to be living in that house with her and contributing to nothing has pissed me the fuck off.

" Yea ok! You just make sure you have all of your shit out of my house!" She hung up and threw her phone. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead.

" Everything will be ok, Love. I'll make sure of it."

"Please take me home," I nodded.

" Go to this address, Tommy!" I handed my guard my phone with Solána's address shown.

" Thank you for telling me."

" I should have told you as soon as I found out,, but I wasn't sure if you knew. In my mind was like Nah, Lana can't know. She wouldn't deal with a nigga like him."

" You're right, I wouldn't. I'm so stupid!"

" Nah, don't say that shit."

" Who knows what he's brought in and out of my house!!! Especially while... How didn't I see it!!"

" I'm positive he hid that shit well," I said once we pulled up in front of her house.

" Thank you, Aub. I'm sorry if I took you away from your friend." She opens her door to get out, but I grabbed her hand.

" Lana, you don't have to thank me, love. You know I'm here. Do you want me to come in with you?" She shakes her head.

" I'll be fine." As she got out, I got out as well.

" I'll walk you to your door."

"Ok" I wrapped my arm around her while we walked.

"You left your TV on?" I asked, while looking at the house. She looks up.

" Uh, yea, probably. My mind was on other things earlier." We get to her door and she turns around.

" I'm sorry your birthday ended like this. If you need me, call me! Especially if he pops up tonight!"

" Thank you and I will." I grabbed her hand.

"Come here." I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her cheek.