𝟞

He kicked me. He fucking kicked me under the table: "Look, Noah, I don't give a shit about you, and clearly you don't either, so just fuck off and leave me alone because I hate you. That is what you wanted, and so that is what you get. Please go back to hating me, or better yet, just not even acknowledge me anymore. Just please, for the sake of you and me, just fuck off." I just yelled out everything in the middle of the food court, and someone grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

"Explain what the fuck just happened because that wasn't just butting heads from school." It was Luca, and I'm going to have to tell him something.

"Okay, fine, we were friends, like really close. I told him a secret, and he went and got me in trouble with that secret, then he ignored me, leading to his disappearance, and that is that." He looked puzzled.

"You hate him that much; what was the secret, and what trouble did you get into?" he asked, as if I would ever tell him.

"I hooked up with this one guy; he was my friend's boyfriend, and it exploded this whole thing and left me in a bad situation." I looked at him.

"Fine, I don't believe you, but fine." He started walking back to the table and sat down. I took a deep breath and followed him, only to be met with a confused Louis and an annoyed Noah. I just sat down and ignored all the looks.

I was grabbed from the sidewalk and yanked into the alley. What the fuck? Then there it was. I felt the sharp piece of metal press against my skin. "So, you're the scarlet; it's nice to finally see your pretty little face." Who is this guy and how do they know I'm scarlet. "Who the fuck are you talking about? I don't know a scarlet, let alone is that my name." He smiled "We all know that is a lie. We paid a certain boy named Noah to get your face, and now we get you." He started laughing. The others held me down. When I looked to the right, I realized my father was one of the guys holding me down with a sickening smile. I closed my eyes as tight as I could and let the hot tears slowly drip down my face. How could he do this to me.

"Chloe, are you okay?" I quickly wiped the stray tear that came out of my eye and nodded my head. "Ok, well, we are just going to head home; let's go." I once again nodded my head and stood up, not taking the chance to talk for my voice to brake.

getting into the car I just take deep breaths in an attempt not to have any more flashbacks disturb the already quiet car ride.

When we get home, I quickly get out and grab as many bags as I can, taking them all to my room.

When getting into my room, I shut and locked the door before going to the closet to put my things away, still hiding my fighting uniform, guns, and pills. It took me about an hour and a half to fully put everything away.

Walking out of the closet, I caught my reflection in the mirror, stopping to take a better look at myself. My hair was a mess, and my clothes were baggy, but they felt tight against my skin. I lifted the oversized hoodie, flinching at the bruises and cuts along my body that had yet to heal.

I went to the drawer that had the pills in it and took three. I needed to take my mind off of everything that has happened in the past 48 hours.

I got the worst beating of my life, had the drugs again, Dom got arrested, I found out I had brothers, moved to France, moved in with my brothers, fought in front of Louis, met Noah again, almost exposed myself to my brothers, got all new things, and now I'm here getting high in my walk-in closet just because I saw my stupid reflection. How amazing is life?

On top of all that, I still don't know if they are like Dom. I mean, Louis is one of the best fighters, and his crew has been linked to the mafia. Wait, are they? No,  they can't be. king, king, king. FUCK the kings I have had a run-in with them. They are the French mafia. One of the strongest mafias, their main ally is the Russians, aka Noah's family. God, I'm so fucking stupid.

Okay, well, one thing to add to the new news in my life is that my family is one of the most powerful mafias in the world, and I used to be one of their top targets. how fun I am living with a bunch of people who want to kill me.

and they are best friends with one of the only people who know my identity FUCK.

I broke out laughing. Only my life would end up like this.

Standing up, I grab the gun from my draw, but I drop it leaving the gun leaving it where I got it. Taking a look at myself in the mirror, I was definitely high. My pulps were huge, and my eyes were red. God, how was I going to cover this up? Dinner would be soon, and I am not going to be caught on my first full day here. Maybe tomorrow, but not today.

I hear a knock at my door, snapping me out of my thoughts. Fuck, that has to be one of my brothers.

"One second, I am coming!" I yell.

I ran to the spot in my closet with all of the accessories. I grab one of the sunglasses and put them on, covering up the problem with my eyes.

When I go out to answer the door, I do a quick scan of my room, and when I see him on my bed, what the fuck? The door was locked.

"Get out of my room now."