Hot Stuff... (Part 7)

Warnings: 18+ readers only, swearing, nicknames (sweetheart, baby girl), teasing, light spanking?, mentions of possible daddy kink, Chris being all about the butt

"WE'RE BACK!" You called out letting Dodger enter the house before you.

"I'm in here, sweetheart," Chris answered as he angled his laptop that sat on top of the kitchen island so most of the kitchen was in view.

Dodger was first to run into the kitchen, heading over to his bed that already had a treat waiting for him.

You followed behind him and walked up to Chris with a soft smile. You wrapped your arms around his waist from the side, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I thought you might have started without me." You smiled up at him nervously.

Chris smiled as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders and kissed your forehead. "Of course not. If you're not ready to start then we don't start." He nodded to the laptop.

Chris usually didn't look forward to doing live Q&A's, but this one he was excited to do this. His fans had been asking for a while now if they could 'meet you'. He'd posted little things here and there on Instagram and Twitter after you attended the premieres with him and for the most part, everyone had been lovely. Of course, there had also been a few comments that pissed him off and upset you but Chris was quick to defend you and reassure you that he loved you. When Chris approached you about doing the Q&A with him this time, he expected you to tell him no, but you had agreed, on one condition, that you did it whilst cooking dinner together.

"Okay... Well, let's start now before I change my mind altogether." You drew in a shaky breath.

Chris chuckled, "How about we post a picture first? Let people know we're about ready to start." Chris said as he pulled his phone out of his back pocket.

You nodded. "Okay... but take a picture of, Dodger," You looked down at where he laid in his bed. "God, he's cute."

Chris chuckled again. "Well, I'm not gonna argue there." He bent down in front of Dodger and took a quick picture of him, grinning as you cooed at him over Chris' shoulder.

" He bent down in front of Dodger and took a quick picture of him, grinning as you cooed at him over Chris' shoulder

ChrisEvans: Dodger's got a front-row seat to mine and y/l-y/l/n live Q&A that's about to start!!

Once Chris had uploaded the picture he wrapped his arms around you. "Don't be nervous, sweetheart. It's just you, me and Dodger." Chris whispered as you hugged him back. "There's nothing to worry about."

"Other than the thousands of people watching us and asking all sorts of questions." You mumbled against his chest.

"Nothing to worry about. We just answer the questions we want to. If you start to feel uncomfortable just say and we'll stop." He kissed the top of your head before untangling himself from you. "Ready?" He asked as he cupped your face in his large hands.