Better Late Than Never...

Warnings: 18+ readers only, GIF not mine (credit to owner), swearing, oral (f-receiving), fingering, unprotected sex (wrap it), anal play?, ⚠️past abuse in a relationship for reader⚠️, Chris Evans playing the piano 😍, friends to lovers!!

You sat on Chris' sofa grinning to yourself as you listened to him playing the piano. You loved listening to him. "That a new song?" You asked looking over your shoulder at him.

Chris hummed, smiling. "Like it?"

You nodded. "I always like it." You smiled at him.

Chris smiled back as he paused. "Want to learn?"

You scoffed and shook your head. "I'm good."

"C'mon, loser, it's easy." Chris continued playing.

You huffed and got up, "For you, Mr Can-do-anything, yeah." You walked up to him.

Chris rolled his eyes as he reached out and grabbed a hold of your waist, pulling you down beside him making you squeal. "I'll help." Chris smirked and placed his arm around you and positioned your fingers in the right place. "That's it." Chris softly encouraged you as he pressed his fingers over the top of yours. "See, it's not so hard."

You hummed, not daring to speak. Chris' scent was intoxicating and he was so warm and his arms were so strong, he drove you insane. Just friends, just friends, just friends.

Chris watched you as you concentrated, your brow furrowed in the cutest way. It didn't matter what kind of face you pulled, whether it was your concentrating one or the one you pull when your snoring on his sofa after a movie night.

"Why'd you stop?" Chris asked when you looked up at him.

"Cause you stopped." You answered. "I told you I was rubbish."

"You're not," He smiled and raised his hand to turn your face towards him, "I was just..." His eyes moved to your lips. "Lost in thought."

"Oh..." You gulped, lowering your eyes to look at his plump pink lips briefly. "... Stop it." You whispered.

"Stop, what?" Chris asked as he slowly began to lean in.

"You know what, Chris. We can't." Your eyes fell to his lips as you felt yourself lean in.

"You stop." The corner of his lips curved up when you didn't, and the pair of you leaned in even more until Dodger jumped up barking and licking Chris' face.

You pulled back laughing as Chris screwed his face up. "I think Dodger wants his walk before it rains."

Chris pushed Dodger down, "Okay, bub, I know, I know." Chris rolled his eyes and stood up. "We're coming." Chris huffed as he followed behind Dodger.

You were glad to get out of Chris' house, especially after what almost happened (again). Would you ever learn? Things between you and Chris can never happen, it would ruin everything. You'd known Chris for so long now, his family almost felt like your own, that if something did happen and it were to end badly, you'd lose not only one of your oldest friends but half of your family.

"Shit! Dodger, let's go!" Chris called out as the pair of you began to hastily make your way back towards the house as the rain began to heavily come down.

You let out a small giggle as Dodger flew past you, not even bothering to wait for you or Chris. Dodger wasn't one for the rain and was happy to leave anyone behind if it meant he'd be dry.

"Careful, Y/N, it gets muddy here." Chris turned to face you, holding his hand out.

"Thanks," You smiled up at him as you took his hand, your (his) hood falling down over your eyes making Chris laugh.