To Infinity... (Part 3)

Warnings: 18+ readers only, swearing, oral m-receiving, hand job, swallowing cum, GIF/pictures not mine

You let out a deep breath as you ran your hands down the material of your dress.

As you looked at your reflection in the mirror, you weren't quite sure what you were more of, nervous or excited

Chris had excitedly asked you to attend the premieres for his latest film with him. It would be the first time in your almost year long relationship you'd be attending anything like this as his date. You hadn't even posted anything online about the two of you dating yet, not wanting to cause any drama, so you were dreading what was to come from his fans and the media.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." Chris smiled lovingly at you as he walked up behind you and placed his hands on your waist. He pressed his face into the crook of your neck and placed a soft kiss to your skin. "So stop worrying." He whispered.

Your brow creased, "I'm just nervous."

"Why? There's nothing for you to worry about." He promised as he kissed your neck, his soft beard tickling your skin.

You drew in a deep breath as you looked at him over your shoulder. "But what if people say something? I don't want to ruin your-"

Chris pressed his lips against yours, cutting you off as he held your face in his right hand. You let out a soft moan as Chris licked into your mouth, deepening your kiss. He pulled back after a while taking a deep breath as he smiled down at you.

"It doesn't matter what anyone says, it doesn't change the way I feel about you. And you could never ruin anything, sweetheart. Having you by my side for this means everything to me." He admitted as he gently stroked his thumb over your cheek.

A smile slowly filled your lips as you turned to look him up and down.

You bit your bottom lip and shook your head. "Hmm-mm. Now that's what I call a snack." You grabbed a hold of Chris' ass making his head fall back with a laugh. You giggled and wrapped your arms around his waist. "Have I told you how much I love you?"

Chris chuckled softly, "I don't mind hearing it again."

You smiled a little more before you grabbed a hold of his hand and turned his wrist to look at his watch. Your smiled turned into a smirk. "We've got time. How about I show you?" You asked as you looked up at Chris through your eyelashes.

He raised his eyebrow and began smirking as you walked him backwards towards the bed. "Just don't make a mess."

You bit your bottom lips as you lightly pushed him onto the bed before you unbuckled his belt then his pants. Chris raised his hips and let you take his hardening cock out.

He let out a soft moan as you squeezed him before giving the tip a few small licks. "Fuck," Chris moaned. "Don't tease, baby girl, please."

"You tease me." You rolled your eyes playfully as you gave his shaft another squeeze.

Chris groaned and pushed himself up on his elbows and glared at you. "Want me to fuck you and not let you cum? I will."

You didn't answer him, only ran your tongue over his bulbous head before suckling the tip making Chris' eyes roll back. You pulled back and spat onto his shaft, using your hand to spread it up and down his cock as once again wrapped your lips around the head and began sucking.

Chris moaned loudly. He reached out and gently placed his large hand on the back of your head as you bobbed up and down, sucking him deeper and deeper into your mouth. "Fuck!" Chris moaned loudly as you took him to the back of your throat and swallowed around him. "That's it. Good girl." He praised.

You pulled off his cock with a smirk, loving the needy whine that came from him at the loss of your mouth. You kept jerking him as you moved down and took his heavy balls into your mouth and began sucking on them.

Chris' eyes rolled back with a deep moan. "Fahk!... Don't stop, baby."

You gently pulled off his balls and took his cock back into your mouth, moaning, bobbing your hand quickly as you squeezed his balls gently in your free hand.

Chris' mouth fell open and his head fell back as he cried out pleasure, cuming down your throat.

You slowly pulled off Chris' cock once you'd worked him through his orgasm, licking your lips and grinning up at him

You slowly pulled off Chris' cock once you'd worked him through his orgasm, licking your lips and grinning up at him. "I didn't make a mess."

Chris let out a breath laugh. "Liar. Bet your cunt is soaking." He raised his head to give you a knowing smirk.