Chapter 176.180

Chapter 176

    Federal Territory, Errenis Autonomous Sector.

    Megara Prime.

    The central city has just been attacked several times, and demons have appeared in many places, especially those places where power users gather, the official residence area centered on the municipal building and the nearby commercial streets, etc.

    Looking around, the city is filled with smoke and dust, and the dense drones are shrouded in the air like a cloud.

    Various robots scurried through the rubble, searching for survivors.

    The toppled residential houses and commercial buildings, the broken bridges and empty rails, and the collapsed underground tunnels all reeked of the smell of blood, as well as those subtle screams and calls for help.

    There are also some power users who joined the search and rescue queue, and more and more people were rescued at the same time.

    Some were rescued on the spot by medical robots, and some were sent to the hospital in bad conditions, where they first entered the survival pod and waited for the therapists to line up.

    Errenis is one of the largest autonomous regions in the outer regions of the Federation. Because of the preferential treatment regulations, it has attracted many power users from various planets to settle down.

    In the war with the devil, such a place is naturally hard to escape.

    At this moment, the municipal hospital is very busy. Countless vehicles and drones surround the hospital. Several main buildings have built temporary passages to connect with the air rail extending from the outside, so that more patients can be sent in easily. .

    The humming and roaring of engines echoed in the sky.

    There are also covered bridges crisscrossing the buildings of the hospital, and several beautiful gardens have been built at the junctions.

    In the 30-storey sky garden, there are lush green trees on both sides of the road, a few benches are covered with shade, and advertisements are flashing on the vending machine screen.

    Three people sat on three different benches. Amid the subtle chirping of insects and the rustling of leaves, they were as quiet as three sculptures, and none of them made any sound.

    There are two people on the east side of the road.

    A green-haired woman leaned against the bench's deputy, with her legs stretched out on the chair, silently playing games with her bare brain.

    Across an empty bench next to him, a blond man sat on the other bench, with his legs crossed and his arms stretched out over the back of the chair, looking up at the sky.

    Diagonally opposite the two, there was also a red-haired man, leaning forward, his elbows on his knees, his forehead in one hand, and his head lowered.

    They were all dressed like street passers-by, but all three faces were quite beautiful and dazzling, and they belonged to the type that could shine even when thrown into a crowd.

    "You are famous now, Shao Hong."

    Lu Mao suddenly sat up straight, "Do you know that people have been asking me about you recently, making it seem like I know you very well.

    " Fa man: "..."

    He didn't seem to want to talk very much, and when he heard the words, he just barely raised his head and glanced at a colleague he was not familiar with.