Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    There was another awkward silence.

    The black-haired young man lowered his eyes to look at her, his expression was immersed in the shadows, and he couldn't see clearly.

    "Uh."

    Su Xuan raised her hand, "Then let me help you to the parking lot."

    There is a big difference in height between them.

    When the two stood facing each other, she could only touch the other's chest.

    However, this does not mean that the task cannot be carried out, after all, it is only to help walking.

    "If you think I'm too short, you can replace me with another person to take over the task."

    Su Xuan was speechless, "But according to the rules, the deposit will not be refunded." The

    other party remained silent.

    Su Xuan: "?"

    When the two of them chatted online just now, this person was quite active.

    However, it is quite common for a person to socialize online and fear offline.

    Su Xuan: "Actually, I thought about carrying you on my back, but it's impossible at your height now—unless you don't mind your legs dragging to the ground, but since they are prosthetics, it doesn't seem to matter?"

    Actually She now prefers to cancel the mission and make a net profit of one hundred yuan.

    The person next to him didn't say a word, his eyebrows and eyes didn't change, and he couldn't see any emotion.

    After a few seconds, he unhurriedly raised a hand.

    Su Xuan: "You can grab my shoulder."

    Before she finished speaking, the other party pressed her shoulder.

    Su Xuan staggered on the spot, almost falling on the spot.

    Su Xuan: "..."

    She may not be considered strong, but her physical fitness is not weak, otherwise she would not be able to withstand long hours of physical work.

    Su Xuan shook and regained her footing, "Okay, let's go then."

    There was also a man's broad and powerful palm on his shoulders, and the pitch-black tactical gloves glowed with an inorganic cold light, showing a bit of inexplicable coldness.

    Even though the shape of the hand is covered by that layer of composite fiber material, it can still be seen that this hand has slender fingers and seems to contain terrifying power.

    He pressed it with one hand, and the tiger's mouth touched the slightly protruding joints of the shoulders, and his little finger almost touched the side of the girl's neck.

    Su Xuan inexplicably felt a little dangerous.

    However, the task must continue.

    So they set out on the road in a strange posture.

    Su Xuan walked numbly, without looking at the state of the people next to her.

    She just silently said "this is the mission" in her heart and repeated it countless times.

    If you decide to do this line of work, you will inevitably encounter all kinds of strange people and situations in the process of doing tasks in the future.