Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    The strength of the group of mercenaries just now was mediocre, and no one could be seen as a space-type ability user.

    Considering that there is no place to live in this snow mountain, they should have come here on some kind of vehicle.

    Land vehicles, wing vehicles, or spaceships.

    No matter what kind of vehicle it is, its value is much higher than the equipment picked off from mercenaries.

    Su Xuan had thought of this situation a long time ago, so she couldn't wait to look for it across the mountains, and she was too lazy to waste time with eyeballs.

    The spaceship is of course the best result.

    As a person whose dream is to become a strong man and travel freely in the starry sky, one of Su Xuan's driving forces to make money is to buy spaceships.

    ——Of course, she also wants to put a few beautiful and beautiful bionics on the boat to add fun, but the premise of all this is to buy a boat.

    After all, even before polarization, according to her strength, she can earn tens of thousands of star dollars by doing tasks, which is enough for living expenses.

    Even if you move out of your teammates' apartment to live in a high-end hotel, it's more than enough.

    But the cost of buying a spaceship is another level.

    Choosing a ship that is too low-quality is risking your life, and a ship with a little bit of quality, no matter what type, costs millions to start.

    And if you go to the Internet to read the evaluation, there will be various problems in those millions of ships. If you want to improve the safety factor, you have to increase the price.

    This will inevitably give people a feeling of "if you want to buy it, just buy a good boat and save tens of millions first."

    Not to mention the cost of maintaining a ship, whether it is minor repairs or fuel energy, is not a small number.

    If there is a greater loss, such as replacing parts, it will be more troublesome.

    ——But if a spaceship falls from the sky, it will be different!

    Su Xuan immediately forgot about the injuries on her body, and approached almost hopping, and soon stood in front of the spaceship with a face full of excitement.

    Looking at the snow accumulated on the ship, it has obviously been parked here for a while, and it is not in a start state.

    The small spaceship was about 30 meters long. Su Xuan took off some snow and found that the paint was a shiny dark blue.

    The shape of the hull resembles a bullet, the stern is entirely round, with a huge square hatch, the smooth lines converge into sharp corners from the bow, and there are swept-back wings on both sides.

    There is also a hatch on each side of the spaceship, but the size is much smaller than the hatch at the stern.

    Su Xuan circled the spaceship twice.

    No weapons were found, no structures to hold weapons or attached vehicles were seen.

    So warships and expedition ships can basically be ruled out.

    Judging from the size of the hatch at the stern, the rear half of the entire spaceship should be the cargo hold.

    That means -