"Lina get ya ass too bed don't make me go there mad late" he said "shut yo dumb ass up" I mumbled, Eric talked to Kay before he hung up.

"You goin get up now" Eric asked as everyone watched us "yes but ion need your help" I said and got up stumbling.

Two minutes later Iyanna came in. "You can sleep with me if you want" I said since my bed wasn't that small and could fit two people. "Thank you" Iyanna said as we drifting off too sleep.

🍃

"Holy shit" I whispered since Iyanna was still asleep, I read the time and it was 1:16 PM. Ion even sleep that long on the regular.

My head was pounding so I took an advil, then went to go brush my teeth and do my skincare.

I went into my moms room forgetting that she wasn't there. I sat on her bed and laid there inhaling her sent.

She always smelt like vanilla or her favorite perfume miss dior.

I felt my eyes getting wet as I thought about our old memories. Who knew just one person could cause this, who knew she would be sent away.

"Alina" Iyanna said as she seen the room door open "what's wrong" she asked as she sat at the end of the bed, "I just miss her too much is going on" I said wiping my tears Iyanna opened her arms and I went in and hugged her.

___________________
ʙʀᴏɴ𝐱, ɴʏ
𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
(𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳)
________________________

"So why the fuck were you talking to her" Jamaya said "watch ya tone nigga" I said grabbing her neck "fuck you kay, you always do this" she said picking up her things.

"Ain't no one told you to come over anyways" I replied shrugging my shoulder "but I thought you loved me Kay" she said with crying eyes "Jamaya stop and just go" I said tired with her manipulating ass.

She grabbed the last of her things and left. "Kay what happened to Alina" my mom asked me "yea I miss her" Bree said pouting "nun we just takin a break" I replied grabbing a drink "don't tell me you messed up kevin" my mom said "why automatically assume it was me" I replied.

"She really cared about you and you always mess shit up just stick to one girl, this is not how I raised you" she yelled "can you call Lina" Bree asked me as I sat next to her "she ain't answering my calls" I said.

It's true i'll admit I messed up, I always do once I have a good girl I have to fuck it up over and over again.

Fuck is wrong wit me.

🍃

I was at the stu right now with Dougie, Cblu, and Setty.

"Nah she bad how you lose that" Cblu said as he watch Alina's story "what she post" I asked "don't worry about it" he mumbled, "watch ya tone when you talkin to your elders" Dougie said making us laugh.

"Elders is crazy" Setty said as he shook his head. "Who goin in first" the producer said "ima go" Dougie said as he walk in.

I took a pull of my blunt and scrolled though Alina's instagram from a different account since she blocked me.

Liked by cblu_180 and others

alina.marieee: goodnight papi

cblu_180: 😍😍damnnn
^ikr

iyannaaaxo: ALL MINEEEE😍😍
^ all yours mami

gisele.11: holy shit😩❤️
^ is holy alright

dougieb__: TWIN TOO FIRE🤞🏽❤️🔥
^DAS RIGHTTTT

dadoneric: ngl you kinda bad.
^eric.

__________________
i would've posted it last night
if my mother didn't take my phone.

-nana is out😁😁