Chapter 9: Felix

I look up with tears in my eyes and see a boy with longer brown hair, brown eyes, and freckles. "Felix?" I ask. He smiles and I start crying as he comes to hug me, he starts crying as well. He pulls away and we look back to see the medics come in and put Nick on a stretcher while Chan follows. Felix held his hand out to one of the medics trying to help me up and he picked me up bride and groom styled and carried me out to the second ambulance. He sits me inside and he sits beside me. I look at him and say, "I can't believe you're awake." I smile and he chuckles. I haven't heard him talk yet, I close my eyes in pain and he asks, "Are you okay?" His Australian accent is hot, this is what he really sounds like? My mouth drops and he chuckles and asks, "What do I sound hot?" I laugh but stop when my cheek hurts.

We all make it to the hospital and end up falling asleep, but when I wake up, I quickly look around. I started panicking when I didn't see Felix, so I started crying, maybe it was just a dream. The door opens and I see Felix walk in and he rushes over to me and hugs me and asks, "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I hug him and say, "I thought you were gone." He pulls away and he hands me a bottle of water and says, "I'm not leaving you." Chan walks in and the others follow after him. They all stop when they see Felix and Matt asks, "Felix? We can see you and you're not touching Emily? What happened to your hair?" Felix laughs and in his Australian accent that makes me swoon says, "I'm not a ghost or spirit, I woke up from my coma yesterday." They all hug him and then look over at me and instantly rush over and Alex asks, "Did you really kill Max?"

"Yeah, all I could see was red after he shot Nick." I speak. I sit up quickly and grab my crutches, and everyone follows me while I go to a desk and ask what room Nick Williams was in. The nurse told me the room and I walked in and over to Nick who had a sling and a wrap on his shoulder. He looks at me and his eyes widen, I rush over to him, and he pulls me into a hug not caring about his injury. He kisses my cheek and says, "I'm so glad you're okay, and thank you for saving my life from my dad." "Dad?!" Everyone exclaims. Felix rushes over and pulls me away from Nick and makes me face him and wipe my cheek off. I laugh and Nick says, "Glad you're awake from the coma." Felix looks over and nods his head and says, "I can hurt you now if you mess with my girl again." My cheeks heat up and Alex squeals, so I hide my face in Felix's chest while he holds me chuckling.

Nick and I were released from the hospital, and we all went to my house and my mom rushed home to see me. She hugged me and looked over at Nick and said, "Honey, you can live here as long as you want." Nick nods his head and looks at all of us and stops at Felix, her eyes widen, and she holds out her hand introducing herself. He shakes her hand and Mrs. Lee walks in, she kisses Felix's cheek and goes to discuss business with her in her office. "I have two brothers now." I speak. Everyone laughs because they know Chan already lives here and so does Nick now. We all walk up to my room and watch a movie; I end up falling asleep in Felix's warm arms. I wake up and see everyone's gone except for Felix who is sleeping. I look at him and move some hair out from his face, I place my hand on his cheek and he smiles and opens his eyes slowly. My eyes widen a little and I go to move my hand, but he grabs it and keeps it there. I look into his eyes, and he leans up and kisses my nose.

I giggle and he sits up against the headboard with my head on his shoulder. "I know it's been weeks of business since my birthday, but what were you planning that day?" I ask. He smiles and says, "It's now a surprise for graduation." I smack his shoulder playfully and he looks at me while I laugh. He looks at my lips and I realize we have never even kissed when he was a ghost. He leans in and pecks my lips quickly. I smile and he smiles as well, my mom walks in and covers her eyes and I laugh and say, "Mom, you can uncover them." She chuckles and says, "Dinner is ready, and you can stay here tonight, Felix." She leaves and he pecks my lips one more time and then runs downstairs quickly so I wouldn't catch him.

After months of going back to high school and hanging out with my group of friends and my boyfriend it was now graduation. After the ceremony all my friends and everyone gathered up and I had mom take a photo of us all for memories. Then I got a picture with each one, Matty, Liam, Alex, Nick, Chan, and finally with Felix. I go home with my two brothers to get ready for whatever Felix had planned for tonight. I slipped on a white dress short in front, longer in the back and my white shoes because I was not wearing heels. I left my hair naturally wavy and walked into my room. Chan and Nick walked into my room with suits on and they looked good, but I had to fix their ties. They walked downstairs before me and then I walked down and saw Felix in his suit. He held his hand out for me to take and we all went into cars. Felix had a black Lambo; he opened the door for me to get in and shut it.

All the cars followed us to the beach, and I got out and Felix covered my eyes, I giggled, and he stopped. He took his hands away and I saw a beautiful view. I looked at him and smiled, he took my hand and brought me into the area, and everyone followed. He got down on one knee and I covered my mouth. I looked at everyone smiling, and he said, "Ever since I met you that day at the bus stop when you were going to school, I have been the happiest. I knew you were someone special and we had a strong connection from the beginning. You have made me the happiest ghost any man could have asked for. I fell in love with you at first sight, but I fell for you more every day. I couldn't ask for anything more than to have you in my life." Tears start falling and he finally asks, "Emily Wattson, will you marry me?" I nod my head yes and hold out my hand as he puts the ring on my finger, and he stands up and kisses me while everyone cheers. Fireworks go off in the distance and we all look at them. I look at this handsome man beside me and smile, because I knew I was lucky to have him and everyone else in my life.