Prologue and Backstory

PROLOGUE * BACKSTORY

Hey, I'm Camilla. Camilla Priann (Pree-ANN) Cult, that is, but don't mention my last name to anyone, 'cause that'll make them believe I'm Grima, which I'm NOT. Grima Cult's the Fell Dragon & king of the Underworld (who we're at war with), but not the supreme ruler of the Underworld. No, that's Hades, the god of the Underworld.

I'm polytheistic since I live in the times of gods, but I didn't always live there. It neighbors Nunita, which Validar, who calls himself my father, though I don't believe it, rules. Validar was Grima's servant in the human world, but we took care of him. My life began when Lady Corin (the goddess of order & ruler of my home, Marrin, her real name being Corinthia) found me in a field with amnesia, & since then, I have been taken into Marrin.

Lady Corin means a lot to me, & who knows what I'd do without her! She's motherly to me; she raised, helped, & takes care of me. But the most helpful thing she helps me do is fly.

I have rocket boots, but for them to work, she has to grant me the Power of Flight, which can only last for 5 minutes at a time, or my boots will burn up & I'll fall. And it can't be enabled after I used it, because it has to cool off every other while, or my boots will catch fire. There's a defect that she never told me about.

OK, enough embarrassing talk. I haven't had a chance to talk about MYSELF. So my birthday is March 23rd, I'm almost 16, I'm 5'6", & I have long, light-brown hair that I almost always wear in a spiky bun with a lockdown on each side, touching my cloak that's black with gold trim and fastened with a button. It has to hide my snow-white pantyhose. I even have a brown belt that holds my sword scabbard in place... if I'm going to use one for battle, which I sometimes do.

Speaking of weapons, I have many I can equip, but only one at a time. I have 10 options: Tomes (magic), swords/blades, staves (or staffs), arms, palms, cannons, claws, clubs, bows, or orbitars. There are 4 types of tomes: Wind magic, Fire magic (my favorite type) Dark magic, or Thunder magic. Enough said for now.

Here's how to pronounce everyone:

Me, Camilla— Kuh-mill-uh

Corinthia— Kuh-rin(for Corin)-thee-uh

Camillatoo— Kuh-mill-uh-too

Raymin— ray-minn

Yune— Yoon-ee

Trigania— tri-gain-ee-uh

Rhianspark— ree-on-spark

Linbelle— Lin-bell

Grima— Greem-uh

Hades— Hayd-ees
Selena— Sel-ih-nuh

Selene— Suh-leen

Rolinda— Roll-in-duh (please don't make fun of it sounding like a roll in duh)

Calentine— Cal-in-tine

Amaran— uh-mar-in

Poseidon— Puh-sigh-din

Hercules— Her-kyoo-lees

Garon— Gare-in

Thanostose— Than-ose-toas

Trigainer— Try-gain-er