(vol3) chapter 20

Start from the beginning

Y/n:* with cotton candy in mouth* hmm! hmm!

Randell: well it's a little bit before the one vs ones, I think Deborah needs a bre-

The three looked at Deborah who was giving flowers to professor Peach...while three other students were hanging from the stand with signs saying" we are sore losers and tried to put peptides on my stand."

Deborah: hey guys, saw your fight. You guys were incredible.

Chance: uhh?

Randell: you gonna explain?

Deborah: why? The sign explains enough. Pluses there fine.

One of them: mmmghhm!

Deborah: shut it! it's a taste of your own stupid medicine.

Deborah sips a cup, and they just stood there.

Deborah: plus I got permission from.

Chance: from who?

Deborah: professor Russet.

They looked in agreement and left it at that.

***** flashback ends *****

Y/n looked at Ruby and sighed and dropped the club.

Y/n: so, you said you were looking for me?

Ruby: yeah, Yang's going up against Mercury, and you promised to watch the singles match with me. Come we need to hurry or we'll miss it!

Ruby pulled y/n towards the arena.  Frederick jumped down from his hiding place and sighed cracking his back.

Frederick: thank Oum I'm retiring. I'm getting too old for this shi-

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi Frederick with a walking cane****

The duo took their sets next to Blake and Weiss.

Ruby: Break a leg, Sis.

A/n: Insert Heath Ledger God Rest his soul.

Y/n: Go, Yang!

Ruby: You're cheering loud enough.

Y/n: I don't like raising my voice!

Port: would all other combatants please the stage?

Everything else left and so began the kicks vs punches. The stage began opening up and the center hexagon( correct me if I'm wrong I'm not going to count all of the sides) began to float.

A/n: I was gonna write the scene and its entirety but words would only dull the spectacle so.

A/n: I'm just going to point out if you pause the fight at the correct time Mercury's lower body twist 180 degrees but his upper body doesn't. I thought that was funny.

Ruby: Yes! You did it, Sis!

Blake: way to go Yang!

Yang was victorious, Ruby was one step closer to keeping Y/n at Beacon...until.

Yang: better luck next time.

Yang began to walk off until she heard.

Mercury: there's not going to be a next time, Blonde!

Mercury went to kick Yang but in the process, she broke his leg. The crowd began bowing, team and Rwby look in shock.

Mercury: