Hungry Reader x Playful Sanji

"Foooooooooodddddd!!!!" You yell across the living room. Currently you're sitting on your couch watching [fave show], mean while your boyfriend, Sanji, was sitting on the other end of the room reading [least fave book].
"What was that my love? I seem to have gone deaf suddenly, someone was screaming in my ear."
"Hungryyyy" you whine. Sanji smirks.
"Well, why not make something then?"
"Oh shut up, you know I can't cook." You glare, "please baby, I'm hungry make me something!"
"How about...the bed? Can I make the bed for you?" He smiles, getting up off his seat, putting his book down, and walking over to you. Picking you up and putting you on his lap as he sits next to your original seat.
"Foooddd!" You cry again, nizziling your face into his neck, inhaling the smells of different spices he used for lunch only mere hours ago.
"Hm, don't feel like it." He said, you could feel his stupid smirk as he shuffled around a bit pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. Moving your hair out of the way so as not to catch it on fire.
"You know I hate smoking anywhere but outside and in the kitchen!" You pout.
"I'm sorry, but I'm comfy here and its to cold outside." he says taking a drag.
"What if you smoked in the kitchen and made me a snack?" You say lifting your head up and looking into his beautiful eyes.
"Fine, but only of you sit in there with me." He says.
"DEAL!" You say grinning. With that he starts to stand up, carrying you to the kitchen and starts to make [fave snack].

The end.

( hope you liked that, I know I didn't say your name a lot or give great detail, but its my first one shot and I'm trying and it'll get better. Also sorry for little or big mistakes, I wrote this on a phone. :/ have a nice night and comment or message me other one shots or character you want me to write!)