Father Qiao's face was lost in the village, but after all, it was his own grandson, and the child was born so smoothly.

The little guy is named Joanne. He is three years old this year, but he is thin and thin. He doesn't look three years old.

Nevertheless, she was born very beautifully, inheriting her mother's superior facial features, with big eyes and eyelashes, which is more exquisite than dolls.

Children are beautiful but not necessarily good.

In three years, Joanne has been stolen four times, one of which was committed by an acquaintance, so when Joanne was three years old, Joan was almost inseparable with his son.

Later, not only her son was coveted, but also herself, but also remembered by the single old man in the village because of her outstanding appearance.

Those single old men in the village had no conditions to marry their daughter-in-law all their lives, repressingly like a male dog, and the tender little widow naturally became their object of their intention/obsceneness.

Unable to be harassed, she wrote a letter to the second sister in the city. Hearing that her sister had happened, she was angrily taken to the city and arranged a blind date crazily. She hoped that her sister could settle down in the city by marrying.

So far, eight have been phased!

Thinking drifted further and further, because the lathe was too loud, Joe Lu didn't find anyone behind him gradually approaching her.

"How did you come? I haven't seen you for days."

Suddenly behind her, one hand was on Jolu's shoulder, and the other hand tried to lift her chin.

In any era, this can be regarded as a hooligan action of flirling with women.

Qiao Lu was shocked and stepped back two steps in a row. When he saw someone coming, his eyebrows tightened.

"Comrade Wang Bin, please be respectful!"

When his hand was empty, Wang Bin stared at her.

Wang Bin is the brother-in-law of the director of Li'an Silk Reeling Factory, and the only man who was on a blind date. Qiao Lu's current job also came in through his relationship.

"What are you crazy about smoking!" Wang Bin stared at her unhappyly, and his facial expression twitched because of high emotions.

Although Wang Bin was in good condition, he had a sad appearance. He was a thin figure with freckles, and his face tended to be triangular. His eyes like snake head and broad beans were squinted, and there was faintly evil spirit.

The main reason for his body fell in favor with him was because of his good condition. When he was walking in the park a few days ago, Wang Bin moved his hands and pushed him in panic and fell into the lake.

This drop, his little life is gone, and Qiao Lu traveled through time.

"Wang Bin." Qiao Lu raised his eyebrows and took back his eyes and said, "After falling into the lake last time, I figured out that we are not suitable. I took back what I said before I would like to try with you."

"What?" Wang Bin thought he heard a mistake and pulled out his ears: "I didn't mean to fall into the water. Who made you so close to the lake?"

Qiao Lu frowned and stepped back: "You didn't mean it, but I'm serious. It's okay for us to have nothing to do in the future. Let's get together."

If he just thought that Qiao Lu was gambling about falling into the water, then now Wang Bin is a little confused.

Just because he wants to eat some tofu...?