Mk's POV ~ Tuesday , 8:30 pm

"Aye whoadie get Chop his cut and close up" I said to one of my employees, I only had a handful of people.

"Got you boss" he said and I left and hopped in my car.

Starting it up I let Confessions by Rylo play. Pulling off I started driving the direction to the corner store.

He jumped up in that field, he got a hundred years
I know some soldiers who won't never ever get appeals
I can hear my momma crying, too young to know what's going on

Thinking' bout licks we finna hit, I was up to 4 in the morning
It hurts when niggas that you love really turn informants
I wish I could talk to Jay don't sell drink
I would've told Black and Mike Mike go to KFC
Wanna go back and tell (?) don't you cross the street

I rapped the song lowly as I pulled up at the corner store.

Leaving my car running I made sure my Glock was tucked in my amiri jeans and I got out my car and locked the doors.

Walking up the side walk a couple people was out there.

"wasup Mk" some nigga said acknowledging me and I gave him a head nod.

Walking in the store I went to the back and grabbed a core water and a bag of chips and went to pay.

"this all for you my friend" Pedro asked and I nodded my head. "Uhh let me get them honey backwoods Pedro and that's it" I said.

The bell to the door rung indicating someone had walked in. "Phat come on damn" I heard some girl say.

"Here you go my friend" Pedro said as he placed all my items in the bag and I gave him a dub. "Keep the change boss" I said and I grabbed my bag.

Turning to walk towards the door I got bumped into.

"sorry" the girl said lowly as we locked eyes for a second.

Damn shordy fine

"You straight" I said nonchalantly and she walked off and I walked out the door and went back to my car.

Unlocking my doors I got in my car, tossing my bag in the passenger seat I pulled straight off.

15 minutes later I had pulled up at the crib . I got a 3 bedroom with 2 and a half bathrooms , nun to spectacular .

Pulling up on the garage I cut my car off and grabbed my bag and shit and got out the car. Locking the doors I went thru the garage door and went in the crib.

Locking that door behind me I went to my room and got out them clothes so I could shower and shit.

@mrmadness 23 secs

Jordan3x replied : 😍😍😍

random replied : ouuu daddy 😩

monicasworld replied : bae daddy 🤣💋

mswetwet replied : I miss u Ma' Kari 😩😩😍

Ugly mouf ass hoe Ion miss you shorty tweaking.

20 minutes later I was out the shower and in my game room counting money and putting rubber bands around them .

Smoking the wood I had rolled I just counted my money and listened to music.

*phone dings *

Picking up my phone I seen a message from some old hoe I used to fuck on. Ian text back because Ian worried ab nun if it ain't money.

Switching to Desire's POV

Phat's POV ~ Tuesday , 9:23 pm

"girl wtf be wrong with you" my big sister Liyah said and I rolled my eyes. "Bitch stfu" I said laughing as we sat in the living room.

"Bitch no like what he was fine asf" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"bitch why I just find his ig" she said and I looked at her like wtf.

"stalker much" I joked and we laughed.

"Girl ets Cason homeboy ain't that a coincidence" she said smirking

" Liyah you knew that the whole time" I said rolling my eyes.

"Tell me why Cason gone take it upon his self to be with that hoe ass bitch Tracy" she said to me.

"Tracy from round the way Tracy" I asked shocked.

"Yes bitch .. when I tell you I smacked thee fuck outta him because like nigga ion fw her so why you hanging with the bitch" she vented.

"Liyah but I been telling you to leave his dog ass alone" I said.

"I can't bitch the head too fye and the dick amazing" she bragged.

el o el

"That's not cute Liyah .. you dickmatized by a nigga that has done you wrong plenty of times" I said truthfully.

"I know sis I know , I'm done with him fr this time" she said and I made the conceited face .

"bitch ima just act like you ain't say that cause I know you lying" I said and she bust out laughing.

"No but fr tho he told me to come over bc he was at his homeboys house but Ian wanna leave you by yourself" she said.

"So you want me to go" I questioned and she started cheesing real big.

"Pleaseeee" she begged and I rolled my eyes. "Fine I'll go" I said.

"Not today tho we going tomorrow" she said and I nodded my head.

We just continued to talk and watch tv for the rest of the night.

New story !!