CHAPTER 5 » WRECKING WAIT

Start from the beginning

"Yes, she was. She later rode me while Jungkook fucked her ass hole. She took us well and we went twice again after that. The way my dick gets coated with her juice, the way she clenches around me, the way she moaned out our names, her cries of pleasure was good music to our ears, it drove us even crazier that it made us ram in a crazed manner into her. She was such a mess at the end of it. Our beautiful good girl." Tae rasped and kissed my neck, he licked it and sucked on it, locating my weak spot. I was becoming a moaning mess.

"She sure is a good girl but naughty one too, she purposely wore my favourite colour last night, to rile and tease me only to leave me hanging." Jin growled into my ear before biting on it.

"Jin~" I gasped.

"Once you're better, I'm going to teach you a fucking lesson and remind you who is in charge here, you want your punishment right?" Jin asked and I eagerly nodded, biting my lips.

"You love when I punish you right?" He sked again, biting softly on my cheek.

"Yes, yes." I breathed with eyes closed.

"Good girl, my beautiful angel," He rasped, "I'm going to wreck you into a shattering mess, just how you enjoy your punishments." He says to me while his hand palmed my breast and giving it soft squeezes just like Tae is still doing.

"Mmmmn, I can't wait. I can't wait to be at your mercy, Oppa." I rasped back, feeling so turned on.

The sweet nothings were continuing to roll into my ears from their tongues while they kissed my necks, ears, chin. It wasn't even a bigger pleasuring action but I felt it on maximum level. They make me melt for them even with the littlest action of pleasure. They distracted me just like I asked. They know me so well and knew the right buttons to push.

Once they noticed I was no longer tense, the fever wasn't burning, the nausea wasn't flaring angrily in my throat, the aches weren't intense, they stopped and just cuddled with me on the bed as we waited for the result. So we chit-chatted for the remainder of time until we had that knock.

The knock that puts an end to this wait.

The knock that will allow answers to be provided.

The knock that may put an end to this nonsensical sickness or extend it if something is really really wrong.

We quickly repositioned ourselves from our cuddling position into a sitting position with our feets flat on the floor and our ass cheeks on the edge of the bed as Doctor Sunny along with Hana walked in, holding a folder that I'm guessing contains the result of the tests. His eyes gave no indication of what might be, his usual teasing expression wasn't present, his gaze weren't hard or soft, his steps weren't slow or fast, he didn't let out a sigh as he got to us neither did he smile. All of these was only heightening my fear, making my heart thump harder against my chest and I started to feel hot, I could feel my palms getting clammy, I didn't know what to think, good news or bad news?

Fuck! I'm nervous.

I feel an arm wrapped around me, squeezing my shoulders and holding me close to their body, I look to my side and see Tae was the cause of the calming blanket so I smiled at him and he smiled in return. The gesture made my racing heart gain a stable tempo, it made the nerves trickling up my throat to calm down, easing the nausea in the process and it made me snap out of the weary thoughts I was having. Focusing is what I need to do, not overthinking or feeling extremely worried when I have no idea of what the results are.