Prologue

SAMANTHA's POV:

It was the middle of the night, and just like any other night, I was preparing myself to sneak over to Luke's house to see him, because that's what he wanted, and I wanted to please him. He had told me that his fiancé would be out of town for a couple weeks and that I could just stay at his house with him, but my parents didn't know of what we were doing, and I intended on keeping it that way. We've been a secret for about a year now, and I didn't regret a single minute of it.

As soon as I was done getting dressed into some normal clothing, I crept over to my window and slowly opened it up, a ritual that I had become so used to doing now that it would be strange not to do it.

I slid out my window and climbed onto the small roof below me, and before I went anywhere, I looked over to see if Luke's porch light was on, because he told me that it would be if I decided to come over. Luckily, it was, so I made my way over to the edge of the small roof and carefully and quietly shimmied down the drain pipe. It didn't take long to get to the ground, and when I did, I brushed myself off before walking over to his house that happened to be right beside mine; we were fortunately neighbors. When I finally made it to his front door, I knocked lightly and stood there, waiting for him to open the door for me. He opened the door up and smirked at me, raking his eyes over my body, and I was mentally thanking myself for wearing short shorts and a slightly revealing tank top. I didn't normally dress so revealing, only for Luke, because he would be the only one to see it, no one else, that was a promise that I had made to myself.

"You came." He said, obviously pleased.

"Of course I did." I purred.

"Ready to have some fun, baby girl?"

"Mm hmm." I bit my lips and looked into his piercing blue eyes. "I want you to make me feel good, daddy."

"Oh I will, baby."

He let me into his house, and once he closed the door, he pressed me back up against it and grabbed my hips, towering over me and looking down at me. I just waited to see what he was going to do next, resting my hands on his firm chest, and his hands traveled down to my backside and groped it roughly.

"Whose are you, baby?"

"I'm y-yours."

"No, baby, you're daddy's girl."

I was his girl; his toy, and he was my daddy.