Chapter 14: A way 2 hide a lie

Start from the beginning

"So cute~" He thought, blocking his hand to hide his flustered face that soon formed. He averted his eyes the other way to distract his wild thoughts away.

 He averted his eyes the other way to distract his wild thoughts away

(Manga: Under the oak tree)

Intense feelings ran down inside of Sebastian, making his body heat up. His member down there, who had been silent all this time, was now standing straight forming a tent. He could barely contain himself and yet, he refused to give in to his beast's desires. He didn't want to take advantage of her innocence, as she didn't understand what her actions did to him.

He instead buried his head deeper into the crooks of her neck, slamming his face right on her delicate skin. Sebastian took a deep breath and inhaled her fragrance as he wrapped his arm around her, gently playing with the blue strings that tied her dress together.

Just by tugging the strings a little, her dress will loosen revealing her bare body.

"Heheheehe, Sebby t-that tickles!" Maxine giggled, when Sebastian rubbed her sensitive spot. Making her feel giddy, moving around hesitantly as she tried to shake off the feeling.

Sebastian halted his action and looked up at Maxine to meet her eyes. He could hear her lovely giggles that were music to his ears. His lips formed into a mischievous grin as an idea popped in his head.

" H-hey s-stop that tickles! Let go, Sebby!" Maxine said while trying to control her laugh. She kept trying to push Sebastian away from her sensitive waist when he kept rubbing it . But it was no use, she couldn't move him an inch.

She became irritated by his constant ignorance of ignoring her pleadings. She looked down and saw his cocky smile that made her even more annoyed.

"Hmph! Why you!" Maxine angrily pouted, as she pinched and stretched Sebastian's cheeks together.

She made sure to really stretch it like bread dough making him groan.  "You cocky cat, I will show you! "she yelled out to him

In the corner of his eye, Sebastian saw a big bouquet full of random flowers that laid in a chair behind Maxine. He held both of her wrist stopping her from pinching his cheeks.

"Are those flowers yours? Did you pick them?" He asked, pointing to the bouquet behind her. She trailed her head in the direction to where he pointed. Released from his grasp she walked towards the bouquet. 

Maxine nods while holding them in both hands as she smells them. "The flowers smell lovely" she said

Sebastian groaned as he rubbed his swollen cheek. He leaned his face closer to the bouquet to smell the fresh scent, she smelled.

Instead of smelling the flowery aroma, he smelt the scent of two wolves lingering on the flowers. A low growl ripped from his throat making his blood boil.

"Two kind beastmen gave me these flowers. They're so pretty, I love it!"

" Yea, they're lovely" Sebastian sneeringly said as he gripped the flower in his grasp making the flower root slightly crack. His eye brows twitched in irritation.

He viciously growled under his breath after he heard her enjoying the flowers. It angered him even more that she liked that piece of junk. Just even looking at the arranged mess she held in her hands angered him even more. In his free hand he clenched his fist making veins pop out of him.

He sarcastically smiled to cover up his disgusted look, hating the fact that some wolves gave her pathetic flowers just to impress her. He couldn't get over the fact that they dare seize her as their own and be right next to her, placing their beastly scent over the flowers she received. But not in hell they will! Sebastian couldn't let that happen! She was his! His only! No one else!

If not, then in their future. Sebastian will be hers sooner or later. They will be together in the future, he is sure of it. But first he had to make sure they wouldn't ever go near her again. Not today or tomorrow, he will make sure there is no one blocking their way, their future together.

Just then, the door coming from the front entrance creaked. Maxine saw Lezon who nervously looked around. His eyes met a side view of Sebastian's angry face making him tremble in fear. Not wanting to take a step further into the current situation. He carefully closed the door making sure he didn't recognize his presence. But unexpectedly, his eyes met with Maxine's as she directly pleaded to him for some help.

"Little one, I'm sorry! Forgive me" Lezon quietly said, declining her offer, scared that Sebastian would become even angrier than he already is.

" Oh no.. God please save me!" Maxine pleaded, she didn't know what she did but she knew she must have done something to make him this angry. She could feel his death rays that emit him, making her tremble in fear of what she had done.

Maxine closes her eyes and begins praying to god for guidance in getting out of this situation she was in. A shadow figure hovered over her, blocking the light that loomed through the wooden windows. She saw Sebastian's rock hard abs that made his caramel skin glisten under the sun.

Maxine looked up to meet his eyes and saw his gentle smile that gleamed. She almost had a heart attack by how dazzling his smile was. The way his lips curve showing his cute dimples. KYYYYYYYYAAAAA! This was too much for her to handle!

Without hesitation, he wrapped around her wrist, and slowly lowered his body. Then he made eye contact with her and placed his warm lips on her outer wrist, engraving it with a pattern. Maxine's heart warms up in an instant. Her face turns hot red, embarrassed by what he has done.

His lips parted quickly, but a tingling sensation on the inside of her wrist remained as if it were about to burn. Sebastian's orange eyes gleamed as he deviously smiled at her.

"Bunny, let's go home. '' He said, placing her hand right on his cheek.

Mesmerized by his captivating charm, she nodded in agreement not caring about anything else. As her head ran wild with lucrative thoughts. Maxine felt something hot rising inside of her body,

When she was off guard, Sebastian's other hand slid down to her hand that held the bouquet. Slowly but steadily he took the bouquet away from her grasp. Crushing the flowers in the palm of his hand, making petals fall onto the floor.

He threw back the broken flowers onto the stone fireplace just nearby. He watched the flower shriveled into dust before leaving.

❤️ Thank you for reading !❤️🥰

Question: If you were in the beastworld what items would you bring?