"TAKE YALL FRIEND SOMEWHERE PLEASE!" Mae yelled.

Kim friends FINALLY dragged her away. When they left seems like Serenity mood completely changed.

"You good?" Ju asked.

She stayed silent, "Yea cuz I'm good." I answered.

"Nigga won't nobody talking to yo long neck ass." He said. Trying to push Serenity shoulders down, "I'm talking to miss almost attempted murder."

He started laughing so did I cause it was funny. I don't know what happened but next thing I know I'm getting rocked in my jaw.

"Ohhh shit." Ju and Mae said.

Holding my jaw, "The fuck you punch me fa?" Holding back anger.

"Yo ass love playing in my face as if I won't fuck yo ass up again." Serenity with a straight face.

Ju boosting, "AGAIN?!"

Turning towards him, "Shut yo ass up." Mae said to Ju.

Serenity looked at him, "Yes again." Turning her attention back to me, "Now I'm sparing this ONE time cause I don't wanna treat yo ass FOR REAL in front everyone." She said. "You ready to get that drink girl?" Turning to Mae.

"Yes please!" They walked away.

As soon as they got far away, "And you say she ain't yo girl?" Ju didn't sound convince.

Holding my jaw, "Mane roll the damn blunt." Getting irritated.

•45 Minutes Later •

Here come Kim ass again, "GET YO ASS BACK!" Ju blowing out smoke and trying to shoo her away.

Passing me the blunt, "So that's yo new bitch?" Tryin to talk me. "I only spared her cause she cool with yo sister."

I made that you can't be serious face, "Aye!" Ju tapped me.

"Waddup." Turning to him.

We busted out laughing, "Is this the same Kim that just got her ass dragged out her mama house fa talking shit." Ju said.

I nodded my head cause it was true. I don't care if I use to fuck on her. THE BITCH CAN'T FIGHT but stay in drama. How that go? She got mad cause Ju pulled the video up and showed her.

"Just call me later." Walking away.

Serenity ass outta nowhere, "He won't be...just keep walking bitch." Walking up to me.

Putting my hands up, "Aye he ain't even much talk to her." Ju said.

Looking us up and down, "Is that right?"

"Yea now quit it with the violence." He playful hit her. "Y'all Memphis girls are outta control." He said.

"I'm not from here I just lived here since my freshman year." Serenity said.

Ju dumbfounded, "Ohhh where you from?"

"Louisiana." She said.

Shaking his head, "Ohhh yo from da deep south." He said.

Standing next to me, "Please no mo rocking of the jaw." Mae said.

"I'm good...I feel better." She said.

She actually did calm down, "So y'all date?" Ju ask.

"Does that matter?" She questioned.

Ju raising his eyebrow up at us, "Uhmm yea if yo ass rocking niggas in they shit." Staring at us, "And from kill a bitch behind him." He said.