Cursed

3RD PERSON POV

Everything went white and a beam of electricity zapped Mk then to Mei but turned red indicating there was an error and so the electricity went further to RedSon. It felt nothing but slowly the light disappeared.

Everyone blinked knowing that the bright light was gone. Mei dropped her drink and shrieked. She saw both Mk and RedSon in the game. As a little 8-bit sprite inside the game. She looked
around and yep they were gone.

"Whoaa, Mei how did u get so big???"
"You Noodle Brain! look at us" RedSon sounded angry. Mk looked at RedSon and saw him as an 8-bit character sprite.
"Whaaaaat?!?" He looked at himself and saw his hand were pixelated as well.
"NO WAY ARE WE???"
"Yes! Were inside the game.."

"MK ARE U OK???" Mei being so close to the screen, which scared the two inside.
"MK, REDBOY WHY ARE U INSIDE THERE?!?" Mei shook the machine and it didnt do anything. As Mei was rambling, Mk and RedSon cannot hear Mei on the other side.

"Mei are you saying something??? We cant hear you" Mk trying to call her out.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT HEAR ME IM LITERALLY SCREAMING"
"MEI I CAN SEE YOUR LIPS MOVING BUT I STILL DONT HEAR A THING" Mk shouted and Mei still panics.

"Noodle Brain, I think we cant hear her cause of this machine. We're most likely cursed and stuck inside."
"CURSED!?" Mk and Mei shouted at the same time. "YES, cursed. It seems this game machine is an artificial item and it contains some curse that put us here" RedSon spoke calmly but inside he was stressing out too.
Mk looked around seeing that the background was stretched out but got folded to the edge of the screen, so they're basically inside a box.
"I don't think we can get out of this on our own.. Mei you're our only hope!"

"Oh no no what am I going to do" Mei thought to herself. She cant just destroy the game with her sword or the Samadhi fire, they will probably die in it! And she can't just leave them there. Then something clicked. She must beat the game in order to free them! "YES!"
As she said that, two bodyguards came in and with an employee. "Alright, you're not supposed to be here! Have you ever read the sign?? Geez, go get her!"

Before Mei could respond she got picked up and couldn't escape its grip. "DONT WORRY MK I WILL COME BACK!!" The door slams shut.