Characters and their abilities

As of now there are 12 bees introduced. I will keep updating the counter.

The Bees' abilities are based off their game counterparts.

First-

Precise Bee

"This sharpshooting bee is always on point and expects the same of you."

Stats:

Strength - 3/10

Speed - 7/10

Stamina - 8/10 (Can hold her rifle for very long periods of time while flying.)

Abilities

Target Practice - Precise Bee flies into the air and aims her laser sniper rifle towards the enemy, and fires. If accurately shot at vital points, deal more damage than normal. She never misses.

Weapon

Laser Sniper Rifle - Just a regular Sniper Rifle, but it's bullets can bounce off mirrors and other extremely reflective surfaces like metal.

Position

Engineer/Scientist/Marksman of the Red HQ

Second -

Gifted Riley Bee

Stats

Strength - 4/10 (10/10 if using Red Boost)

Speed - 10/10

Stamina - 9/10 (1/10 if using Red Boost)

Abilities

Red boost - Riley Bee gains a boost in strength on-command, but similarly to the Kaio-ken, he will become extremely fatigued afterwards.

Weapon

Dark Scythe - A scythe capable of summoning the hottest flames from hell, and enhances wielder attack potency by 10%.

Position

Leader of the Red HQ

Third -

Demon Bee

"A powerful bee with magical powers fueled by pure hatred."

Stats

Strength - 8/10 (due to demon heritage)

Speed - 4/10 (accurate to game)

Stamina - 10/10 (can regenerate, and is kind of restless due to demon biology)

Abilities

Raging flames of the damned - Using flames from hell, he can use a slightly less potent version of the Dark Scythe's flames.

Weapon

None

Position

Coach of Red HQ, a servant of Gifted Riley Bee (they were binded in a pact for Riley Bee to not kill him, in exchange for eternal service with Gifted Riley Bee as his master.)

Forth -

Rad Bee

"A stylish bee with a taste for red flowers. Everyone wants to be this bee."

Stats

Strength - 6/10

Speed - 10/10 (He always shows off his speed to add to his popularity among the bees.)