I awoke. Still in my sitting position and corner I refused to leave. "Ugh-" I stood up, feeling stiff from staying in a curled up position for too long. I looked around the bathroom, noticing a toilet, a walk in shower, a single mirror and sink. I sighed, walking to the sink and turning on the water. Cupping some of it into my hands, I splashed it all over my face. Feeling the coolness of the liquid calmed my flushed face. I took a deep breath, reaching out for the paper towels and tore some off, wiping my face dry as I looked up into the mirror.

The first thing I see isn't me. But red hair. A really handsome guy with slightly long red hair. "Who-" I wanted to ask who he was when my words came out of this person's mouth as well. "No way?!" I stumbled back, fell down when I tripped over my own feet, hitting my elbow against the tiled floor and flinching at the burning sensation suddenly flowing through my arm. I landed on my funny bone, unfortunately. But it also told me that I could feel the same things this body did. Slowly, I stood back up, peeking at the mirror, expecting the person staring back at me to lunge or speak. But, they did exactly what I did.

I looked down at my pale hands. Before, I was tan. Not pale. I'm just now realizing this. I pulled at the long red hair, looking at it and feeling it. It is soft. Really soft and silky. Something my horse-like hair never felt like before. I then stared at the eyes, unlike my brown eyes, these eyes had a reddish glow to it. His eyes matched his hair. "Who is this-?" I wondered, patting his face or rather my face? Feeling it and noticing how handsome this person is. "Kain? They kept calling me Kain? Is that this guys name?" I had many questions. But the only thing I could think of is transmigration. The act of someone's soul crossing over a dimension and into the already existing body of another person. It's the only thing that made sense. Even then, it sounded insane.

"But how else am I supposed to explain I'm in the body of someone I don't know" I sighed, looking down at my wrist and seeing the same gold bracelet hyung had given me. Protection, he called it. When he said that, did he mean I'd transmigrated into someone else's body? But, it made no sense still. "I should keep it anyways" I said to myself, turning to the bathroom door. Hesitantly I unlocked it, peeked around the room, finding no one there, I walked out and onto the bed. Seeing the sheets changed out and my arm still slightly bloody from pulling out my IV recklessly. "Jeez '' I grabbed a tissue, went back to the bathroom and washed off my arm. Avoiding the mirror as it still freaked me out.

Then, a bag caught my eye. It was a bag with a sticky note on it. "I'm sorry for the scare. Jisuk will be properly punished so don't worry. I left my number, give me a call if you need anything" I read aloud, seeing Inhyuks signature and his phone number written at the bottom. Never. I shouldn't get involved with them anymore. Especially Shinwha. So, I crumbled the note and threw it away, happily taking the chicken as compensation. Eating and stuffing my face, I examined the familiar hospital room. "Ah- Kains bag" I got up, walking over to the couch where Kains backpack rested. I unzipped it, my eyes widening upon seeing the contents inside. Slowly, I pulled out a journal I was given. "Hyungs journals...how-" I covered my mouth, opening the journal and reading the first sentence.

I'm an awakened.

It truly is hyungs journal. The journals he gifted me before everything was destroyed. Just how did the bracelet he gave me and the journals he told me to read end up here? It made no sense but it made me feel relieved. I have something of hyungs and something to remind me of mom. A way to prove I truly did live that life. A life full of love and happiness until now. I continued to read the journal.

...

X/13/1X

The park I usually frequent was terrorized by someone. It remained destroyed, completely wiped out. I was on my way to school when it happened. Two people, very strong people, fought in that park. Somehow, they didn't realize I stood there, watching them use what I assume to be, powers. Even weirder though, I saw no other person besides myself and these two other...I'm not sure if I can call them people, in the park. At first the duo didn't mind me as I stayed hidden behind a building. At least, until one of them was thrown into the building, destroying the very wall I was behind. "What are you doing here!?" The man stood up from the rubble, dust and pieces of concrete falling off their hair and shoulder. He looked a lot like me.