Uno.

Kimberly, Zack, Jason, Billy and Trini.

The names of her best friends.

Bethany Swan, also known as Beth,  stood in her room, she flicks the coin around her fingers expertly as she mindlessly waits. The coin was a weird stone with a white inside, the others had a different colour.

"Beth!" Bethany looks up as her sister yells her name, she put the coin in her pocket as she walks out the room looking down the stairs "C'mon, Mom wanted to talk about something" Bethany had a slight frown on her face but nodded non the less and jumped down the stairs, the fall did nothing to her enhanced body as she walks with her sister to the dining room.

"What do you think it's about?" Bethany asked looking at her sister, they didn't look that much alike. In all honesty Bethany wasn't even sure if they shared the same father but never tried to find out, Charlie was all she needed.

Bella was thin, not all to tall, brown long hair, pale and had brown eyes. Bethany was well built and filled out with some muscle, she was tan, had short black hair and brown eyes.

Isabella was her bestfriend, sister but not only by blood. Bethany swore to protect her sister and even more so now that she had become a protector of earth.

"Hey our friends asked if we wanted to hang out tonight? Will you be joining?" Bella nodded "Yeah, if not I'm sure Kimberly will drag me out there anyway." Bethany let out a loud laugh "She would haul your ass over there"

"I have detention tomorrow" Bethany said "Along with the others, I can ask Zack to bring you to the pit after?" Bella shook her head "No I think I'll stay in tomorrow." Bethany nodded as they reached the kitchen where their mother was conversing with her now new husband.

Bethany left the house frowning deeply, it would mean leaving her friends. Her family. Bella ran to catch up with her sister tripping but was caught quickly "You really mustn't run Bella, there will be a time I won't be there to catch you." Bella rolled her eyes  "Are you okay?" Bella asked getting into the car beside Bethany, they would usually drive up because Bella wasn't like them.

"I think we should do it." Bethany said driving away "Really?" It surprised Bella and she shot a concerned look to her sister "Don't sound so surprised! And don't look so concerned!" Bethany laughed "Yes first of all I miss dad, second of all mom never took care of us and she only stays behind because of guilt." Bella stays silent, the truth hurt her but it was the truth.

"I'll talk it over with Zordan, don't miss me while I slip away"

Alpha-5 looks at Bethany, she stood infront of the wall looking at Zordon's face "Yeah... I don't know when we'll move but it'll probably be soon." There was a short silence "Have you told the team?" She shook her head "No, I was going to after this..." Zordon nodded "Well, I know you must think to leave your coin behind and let another pick up your role but no. Alpha's been working on something."

Alpha walks forward holding a box which she took, she opens it and inside were futuristic watches. They looked extremely futuristic and she picked one up, with the help of Alpha she put it on her left wrist. It morphed into a normal but still expensive looking watch and she stared at it curiously, her watch was mostly white unlike the others.

"This watch it has our tech in it, it will both connect you to each other. Me. And the world." Bethany raised her eyebrow "The world?" Alpha nodded "Yes, with this watch even in your new place you can always teleport here. Or really anywhere you think of."

"I would advise against the others to move away but you Bethany, you are the white ranger. The only ranger who doesn't necessarily needs the team. Why do you think it choose you long before the others?" Bethany would nod slowly "I... I don't know what to say, thank you Zordon. Alpha" The robot looked at her and she would assume it was smiling "Why don't you join the others and we will continue this talk another time. Take the watches with you and give them to the others."