Chapter 7: Perfect Plan

It's already been a week since I started living in the duke's main residence, during this time I've gotten used to my new surroundings, even if it's still somewhat uncomfortable for me to be surrounded by so many people, but compared to the secondary mansion this it is heaven on earth.

The duke and my brother have not been in the mansion these days, so I have only interacted with Hector who has been taking care of me.

But... how did I get to this situation?!

It all started the night after I touched the evaluation sphere.

"Young master, please rest and don't hesitate to call me if you need anything.

Hector left the room after leaving me there. But to be honest, I was finally able to relax after he left."

He didn't understand what had happened in the room, but it surely had to be something important to make the duke react that way...

Wait...didn't the sphere react when I touched it?

That never happened before, but if there was a reaction now, it can only mean one thing.

"Do I have mana!?

"Yes, that's how it is."

"Seriously? It's weird before I could never use mana before."

"I can assure you that with some practice, you will be able to use it perfectly."

"Oh! I can't wait to use magi-"

Realizing that a strange voice had been speaking just a few seconds ago, I immediately covered my mouth.

But whose voice was that?

I turned to see my surroundings, but I couldn't find anyone near me, but I'm sure I heard someone talking. Given many nerves, I decided to ask directly.

"H-hello? Anyone here?"

"Yes, I am here."

I hear it again! There is definitely someone here.

"Who you are? Where are you, I can't see you anywhere." Multiple thoughts went through my head, was he an assassin, a ninja, a ghost?

"Oh sorry, you can't see me, right? Give me a second." The voice sounded like it was female, and her tone of voice sounded very pleasant.

Before my eyes, small spheres of bluish light began to gather in a single point, and from that light came what looked like a small phosphorescent chubby cute bird.

"Nice to meet you, master, I'm a wandering spirit."

Spirits, one of the rarest creatures to find, along with dragons and elves. Spirits are creatures that exist in nature and can use attribute teeth. It is considered very rare for a spirit to show itself in front of a human, the fact that this little spirit addresses me as a teacher would leave several spiritualists speechless.

"Excuse me, do you mean me when you call me master?"

"Yes, that's right, master."

"May I know why I am your teacher?"

"My supervisor told me that it was my job to watch over my master's safety and guide him to learn how to use mana correctly."

Ah, now that I remember, I read in a book that within the spirit world there are different level types between the spirits. Minor, intermediate spirits, Great Spirits and finally at the top of the monarchy is spiritual royalty. If this spirit says that he has a supervisor, he has to be a lesser or intermediate spirit.

"You're a lesser spirit, aren't you?"

The little spirit's light faltered a bit as I asked if my guess was correct, the little spirit quickly corrected me. "Hey! I am a wandering spirit. Please don't compare me to those insignificant lesser or midway spirits!"