6

Domesticity

"-Y/n," the blonde's voice broke you out of your trance-like state.

You didn't even realize she'd completed her walk out of the closet and over to you. Dressed only in a sage green silk slip with lace trim, feet bare, hair down in its naturally curly state, face clean of today's makeup. She was beautiful; attractive in ways you couldn't even begin to describe, especially with her standing in front of you looking so tempting.

"Sorry." You couldn't believe yourself, after a few minutes in a secluded room with her, your thoughts had already found themselves in X-rated places. You were no better than a man.

"Are you sure you're okay? Your skin's all flushed and you keep blanking out." Clarissa knew exactly what was wrong. She was expecting this exact reaction when she picked her night dress. And you met, even exceeded, her expectations. It was hard for Dovey to keep her smirk at bay when she saw how difficult it was for you to maintain eye contact.

"I think, I'm just hungry." You weren't exactly lying. You were hungry, but your current disposition had absolutely nothing to do with your hunger, at least not your hunger for food.

"Well let's get you something to eat." She grabbed your hand and pulled you out of her room, leading you into the kitchen; where the redhead was waiting.

"Dove, what are you going to make?"

"We. What are we going to make?" Dovey corrected the other dean. "I was thinking we could each make our own pizza. It could be fun. What do you guys think?" Before either of us could answer the blonde had started making her way around the kitchen gathering the ingredients for pizza.

"I can't really cook." You were a bit embarrassed to admit that little fact to the older women.

"You can't cook? How is that possible?" Clarissa asked.

"I grew up in a castle, with a head culinarian in charge of preparing all of my meals. Even while I traveled, I had a chef with me. I've never had to cook for myself," you explained.

"Don't worry y/n/n, you can be my assistant and we can share." The redheaded dean offered.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to impose." You already felt as though your presence imposed enough on the deans' weekend.

"I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to."

"Now that that's settled, let's begin." It was visibly obvious, how excited Dovey was to start making dinner.

Leonora Lesso was a beautifully confusing conundrum. Dressed in her everyday wear of killer-sharp stilettos and perfectly tailored dark suits and overcoats, you'd have never thought you'd see her like this. Completely and utterly focused as she evenly sliced and diced vegetables after seeing how terrible you were with a knife. She was a bit of a perfectionist, a trait you'd seen a few other times, yet you were surprised to know it carried over into all aspects of her life.

After she'd taken the knife out of your hand, she'd instructed you to knead the dough. She thought that would've been much easier for you, but seeing the white flour on your clothes, the counter and even in your hair, she was shocked. The redhead found your state oddly adorable.

She chanced a look at the blonde across from her and found her staring at you. You were too busy trying to fix your subpar dough that you didn't notice you had the other women's attention. At least until you no longer heard the rhythmic sound of Leonora's knife coming into contact with the chopping board and Clarissa's soft humming of a melody. Looking up from the ball of dough in front of you, you were startled to find the two women looking directly at you.

"Is everything okay?" You were blushing. Having their full attention was doing things to you.

"It's just that you look so cute." You didn't think it was possible but the redhead's comment deepend your flush.

"Don't lie. I'm a mess." The most beautiful mess the dean's had ever laid witness to.

"She isn't lying, y/n/n. Even covered in flour, your beauty is visible." It was as though the deans were trying to kill you. Their attention and compliments had you reeling. A constant fluttering of butterflies in the pit of your stomach.

"Thank you." You'd grown up your whole life hearing how beautiful you were, yet hearing those words leave the deans' lips was different. A good different.

"She's so pink." At Lesso's comment your hands moved to your cheeks, blocking the growing flush from the view of the women who caused it.

"Stop it, Leo, you're embarrassing her," Clarissa swatted the snickering redhead.

"Thank you, Rissa. I guess you're my new favorite dean."

"Rissa, I like it." Turning to the redhead, "heard that Leo, I'm her favorite dean. And she called me Rissa."

"My princesses are ganging up against me. It's always good against evil," Leonora joked.

"And good always wins." As she finished her sentence, the blonde leaned over and planted a short but sweet kiss on Leonora's lips. It didn't last more than a few seconds before they disconnected.

You couldn't describe the feeling you felt when you saw their lips connect. But suddenly you felt like the third wheel of what was supposed to be their weekend-long date.

"I didn't know you two were in a relationship." You couldn't help how disappointed you sounded. The feelings you were developing for the women, the apparently not single women, had to be stopped before you lost yourself in them. And you know exactly how to do this. After dinner, you'd suddenly get ill and have to leave.

Space. You needed space from the women who somehow occupied all of your thoughts.

A/n
Sorry about the lack of update last week, I had a few outstanding lab reports for Biology and Physics that I spent the week working on.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
All mistakes are my own.
~Aurea

Fun fact: today, 31st January is Kerry Washington's birthday.