chapter 5:Ash,Leafy and Nick start of a bizzare adventure

Ah,it's Pallet town in the morning.the Pidgey are singing,the flowers are blooming.and nothing could ruin this moment of beautiful silence.....

"KAMEHAMEHAAAAAA!!"
"ABSOLUTE.BARRIEEEER!!"

of course if your town doesn't have four OP children running around,training their own power with their pokemon champion of a dads......

"PSYBEAAAAAAM!!!"
"PSYBEAAAAAAM!!!!"

Of course the people of Pallet town is already used to it by now.they are the protector of the town after all.we can see Ash still firing his Kamehameha against Nick Absolute Barrier.while Gary and Leafy are in a psychic struggle against each other because they fired a Psybeam at the same time.Red and Blue just look on the sideline,happy with all of the works done.tomorrow is their first day to become a pokemon trainer(Ash is a special case)after all.the kids have bern honing their psychic and aura power with help of Red,Blue and the pokemon that is aroumd Oak's ranch.they even learn martial arts from some of the fighting-type pokemon around the ranch.so,they don't need to be worried about their son safety.if martial arts cannot take care of the enemy,there is always a good choice of using a gun.yeah...,they each make a certificate for the kids so they can carry gun in the journey for safety measure.

Ash:"okay,we need to stop now,Nick"
Nick:"yeah,you right"
Gary:"we really gotten stronger with each year,eh?"
Leafy:"well,if you keep your training of course"
Gary:"yeah...,and if i remember,the last time Ash used Aura sphere,i thought Vegeta was coming to life"
Ash:"hey!!!,don't diss the aura!"
Gary:"sorry,bro.it's just that we kinda get a little uncomfortable when you do the Aura Sphere barrage.it reminds us a lot about Vegeta"
Ash:"why,you scared of him?"
Gary:"a little bit".

They all still talked a little bit about everything that has been happening to their lives.like examples,the summercamp.the summercamp is still happen here.it's just not important right now in the grand scheme of things.for now.

Meanwhile,with Ash pokemon.

Mew:"alright alright,listen up everyone"
And then,everyone around Mew has shut up.because this,is their last day before Ash journey.
Mew:"listen anyone,this is our last day of being cooped up in Prof.Oak's lab.we already trained a lot in our long years we all know each other.i help all of you on learning new move and endurance training on your element weakness.while all of you teaches me on how to strengthen my physical limit.because i'm a psychic pokemon,my physical ability is not that impressive.so,thank you for everyone that has been helping me.
Everyone of Ash pokemon then suddenly cheers up after the speech,because it's true.each of them,even Ash's legendary pokemon that he have,still is not strong enough agaisnt some pokemon that has been on the battlefield for so long that they are nearly unbeatable.like Red's pokemon.that's why they decided to focus themselves on only training,not playing around like fools.
Nelson:"and we actually need to do something after all of us get to enjoy our adventure".
Hoopa:"and what's that?"
Nelson:"we need to take care of a bunch of criminal organization and pokemon poachers around the world."
Celebi:"wait.so we all deadass gonna do it,like,for real?.i thought you got traumatized by Team Rocket."
Nelson:"and that's why i want to hunt them."
King:"you know,us being his pokemon is already attracting a lot of unwanted attention."
Marshadow:"how so,my friend?"
King:"we,Dragonite,are a pokemon that the human so called Pseudo-Legendary.that means that we can fight a legendary pokemon on almost equal ground.in fact,Metagross,Aggron,Hydreigon,Salamence,are Pseudo-Legendary too."
Dark lord:"wait,we do?"
King:"yes.and not only that,the fact that a beginner trainer akready have thus much trained pokemon is gonna say something on a lot of thing,like say,gym battles."
Dark lord:"......shit"
King:"that's what i've been saying."
Salamemce:"so,what the hell are we supposed to do now?"
Uxie:"simple.we didn't have to do anything."
Everyone then look at Uxie like she's crazy.
Azelf:"hey sis.you high or somethin'?,because we try to find some way so that we will not bring that much unwanted attention."
Uxie:"why should we try to make ourself not famous.if we're famous,then no one will even want to mess with our group.just show all of the people around the world of how strong we are,and then they will not mess with our life."

The next day

Well,this is it.this is the day that all of those study and training has been spent for past five years.this the day that i can achieve the first step towards my goal.to be a pokemon master.Ash then goes to the bathroom in his bedroom and proceed to take a bath.this time,he decided to use his old training uniform.his so called tracksuit.he then goes down to greet his mom and dad after he put the clothes on.

Delia:"so,Ash.this is it,right?.your first adventure out from Pallet Town."
Ash:"mom,it's okay.i'll be fine on the road.beside,Nick will be with me throughout my journey".
Delia:"i know,Ash.it's just,i'm worried that you gonna encounter the dangerous team Rocket while you're on your journey."
Ash:"don't worry,mom.i will be fine."
Delia:"well,just....be careful along the way,ok?."
Ash:"yes,mom."

After some good breakfast and waking up Nick to eat his breakfast,they both go with their big ass bag and goes to Prof.Oak lab.
They then arrive at the place when they see that Gary and Leafy are already there,waiting for both of them.

Leafy:"come'on,lets get going"
Gary:"sure."

In the end,they each got a pokedex,Gary got Squirtle,Leafy got Bulbasaur,Nick got Charmander,and Ash got the OP Pikachu who doesn't like being in his pokeball.they then say goodbye to their parents.after that,Gary goes first so he can have a headstart while Leafy,Nick and Ash stays behind.

Leafy:"we journey together?"
Nick:"hell yeah,my dude!!!!"
Ash:"lets high-five!!"

They then high-five and finally goes out from Pallet Town.

The end,for now.