chapter 4:them cute legendaries part final

(Alright.this is a bunch of short stories that will help me to short Ash stories meeting legendaries and got all of his egg.also one abandoned pokemon.and how Ash got psychic power.and his aura training.and his training on how to precisely shoot thing with a gun.and get a gun license.because the real fun begin when Ash start his journey.so,i wanna wrap things up here.enjoy.)

1.Mewtwo,Newtwo,Ambertwo,Dr.Fuji,and the cloning machine shenanigans.

Mew already knew that team Rocket try to clone her with science and DNA.again.they didn't learn their lesson the last time they clone her(the Mewtwo from pokemon FireRed version).but,Mew doesn't get angry.why you ask?,because that means that Mew will become a new parent.again.she will have children that genetically engineered with science again.Mew is not mad at the scientist that work on cloning her.especially Dr.Fuji.no,she's mad at Giovanni for thinking to make a clone of her to help him in achieving world domination and pokemon slavery.and he doesn't even ask.he demand all those poor scientist to make him two clone of her.TWO!!!!,NOT ONE LIKE LAST TIME!!!!!.that greedy fuck*r Giovanni even demand all those poor scientist to clone the starter pokemon from Kanto.Mew is mad at Giovanni.not Dr.Fuji.all of this cloning experiment started because a father try to bring back his own daughter that died because of an illness.in Mew eyes,Dr.Fuji experiment is actually sad.this is just an experiment to bring his own daughter back,not cloning pokemon.so,she make a perfect plan.a perfect f*cking plan to f*ck Giovanni over.if he doesn't want to learn his lesson from last time,she will make him learn.

Timeskip

New Island:22:00.PM

In this island,a bunch of scientist still work this late to make sure that their cloning project a success.they didn't want Giovanni to kill them.one of the scientist has been killed because they failed to clone Mew again.they didn't want to get killed so that's why they keep working,even though their body demand them to stop working.
Suddenly,in the middle of the Lab,Mew herself appear.everyone is in shock,but they can't say a single word because of how shock they are.especially Dr.Fuji.suddenly,all of the scientist hear a voice in their own very head.the sound of Mew herself:

"Do you Have the time to talked about our lord and savior Prof.Oak?"

King Crimsoooon!!!

Timeskip

Giovanni currently going to New Island to check on how things progressing with Mewtwo project.he goes to New Island with a boat.when he and some of his grunts that drive the boat that he bought arrive at the island,they all shocked to see that  all of the thing that is in the lab is gone.equipment,file about the project,the cloning machine,every scientist,everything.Giovanni could only scream in utter frustration.

Prof.Oak lab

Every scientist that worked on the cloning project before is pretty much happy that they work for someone like Prof.Oak.and the project is success.with the help of Mew,she stabilize the life force and the immense psychic energy that came from both of her children that is alive and not dead.and,Mew help Dr.Fuji in Oak lab to make sure that Ambertwo is not dying.Mew called in Xerneas to help her give Amber some lifeforce so she can live.and the project is a success.Dr.Fuji got Ambertwo,the project is a success,and the cloning machine is not broken like in canon.

Ketchum house

Red:"why,Mew.why?"
Ash:"yes!!!,new friend!!"

why?"Ash:"yes!!!,new friend!!"