Woe what a night

Enid: Guess what!
Y/n: What is it this time?
Enid: The school dance is coming up OMG OMG!
Y/n: Oh isn't that perfect.
Enid: You don't seem excited?
Y/n: Not really...
Enid: Why not? Is it because you have nobody to go with?
Y/n: Yeah. "Y/n sighs a little"
Enid: OMG! i have the best idea. Why not ask Wednesday?
"Y/n almost spits his tea out" Y/n: HECK NO!
Enid: What why not? You guys are so cute together.
Y/n: First off. i will get rejected so hard. Second We are just friends.
Enid: Come on... i know you like her
Y/n: Maybe a little but i would never go with her. besides i am busy. I won't go.
Enid: Well if you do change your mind... come to me! i can help you pick out the perfect out!
Y/n: Yeah.. yeah.

"Some time later in class"
Wednesday pov:

Miss thornhill: So class as most of you already know. The rave'N sooo i need help decorating! Anybody that wants to help please come up here.
Xavier: You're not gonna volunteer? Aren't you pumped about the disco balls and spiked punch? there's even a DJ. MC Blood Suckaz.
Wednesday: I rather stick needles in my eyes. "She says with no emotion"
Xavier: You know you could invite someone and have a little fun
"Wednesday notices Xavier having marks on his neck. She follows after school she stays her distance, so he does not notice. He enters a building that looks abandoned. She waits for him to come out Once he comes out she creeps her way inside"
Xavier did not get those scratches from fencing he is hiding something.
"She turns the light on and sees all the paintings of the monster"
Wednesday: I suppose every artist needs a muse. Xavier you just became that much more interesting. "She grabs 2 drawings and turns the lights out sneaking back out. She then hears a male voice coming from behind. it is xavier"
Xavier: Wednesday.
Wednesday: Hello xavier.
Xavier: What are you doing?
Wednesday: Nothing. I just saw you came out this way. What is this place?
Xavier: its kind of my private art studio. I cleared it out fixed it up. weems let me use it
Wednesday: How very entrepreneurial. I would love to see inside. Why don't you give me a tour?
Xavier: Not right now it is a total mess.
Wednesday: I shadowed a crime scene photographer last summer. I'm not easily fazed.
Xavier: Maybe another time. Why were you looking for me?
Wednesday: I wanted to go for ms. Thornhill's homework a assignment.
Xavier: She didn't give us homework remember?
"..."
Xavier: Why are you really out here? Is this about a certain dance that makes you want to poke needles into your eyes perhaps? i am all ears.
Sometimes intentions melt in the face of unexcepted opportunity. If this is my chance to get close and personal with a potential serial killer how could i refuse? Wednesday thinks to herself.
Wednesday: Are you really going to make me ask? "Xavier nods"
Wednesday: Would you.. Would.. Would you.. Would.. Would you go.. Would you consider going to the rave'N... Would you.. Would.. Would..... Would you go to the dance with me...
"Xavier smiles"
Xavier: Yes Wednesday i would love to go to the dance with you. I thought you would never ask.
Wednesday: Neither did i. "She says angry. Biting her tongue trying not to freak out"

Enid: Oh my God! Wednesday addams is going to the Rav'N! My whole life is titled! You know what you need?
Wednesday: A bullet to the head?
Enid: A dress.
Wednesday: I already have one.
Enid: Not the one you showed up here in! That thing was a fashion emergency not even the lightening could resuscitate. You need something that screams "First date. Stand back bitches i have arrived! And i know just the place! "Enid smiles while wednesday is ready to die."
Wednesday: What kind of dystopian hellscape is this?
Enid: Our first roomie shopping spree!
Wednesday: I have more pressing business than to worry about a dress for a dance i dont want to attend.
Enid: But i thought we were bonding?
Wednesday: I feel i will only slow you down. Your gazelle. I'm a wounded fawn cut me loose and go run with the pack.
Enid: Are you sure? "Enid runs off to go shopping and Wednesday goes to see graplin he explains if she brings him some concrete evidence they can work together etc. she leaves and runs into y/n"
Y/n: Oh hey Wednesday. You know the dance we have this weekend?
Wednesday: It was all the buzz at the weathervane today. I must be the only one not obsessed with this stupid dance.
Y/n: Oh then i guess you are not going?
Wednesday: Actually i was forced to ask someone as a act of self-preservation.
Y/n: Oh... Who is the lucky guy?
Wednesday: Xavier.
Y/n: Oh. Well i hope you have fun. "Wednesday can see that y/n is clearly upset"
Wednesday: I'm not sure why you're upset. "Y/n stops"
Y/n: Oh well I don't know. Maybe i gathered feelings. for you i thought i made the kind of clear.
Wednesday: You mean with all the times you grab me when i have a vision? Is that your way of love.
Y/n: Of course... Why do i even try with you. I should of never excepted you to notice. Have fun and i hope you enjoy it. I think i need time to think about my you. So do not ask me for help with the monster.
Wednesday: I am just dealing with a lot right now. I need to prioritize.
Y/n: Mhm. Have fun with xavier. I hope that you have spent more time with him then me and i hope he can treat you better. "Y/n walks away. Wednesday wanted to call his name but she couldn't."
Eugene: Oh hey Wednesday
Wednesday: Hello. Thanks for letting me keep this here.
Eugene: No problem. I am guessing this is the monster.
Wednesday: You know about it?
Eugene: Yeah i heard rumors. The sheriffs banned me from bug hunting. saying a bear was on the loose but i didn't believe that. Wait i think i have seen this before.
Wednesday: Show me.
"Eugene and Wednesday go into a small cave find a claw."
Wednesday: Now all i need is proof.
"Wednesday sneaks back into xaviers art stuido and grabs a towel with blood on it as she turns around she fines xavier standing behind her"
Xavier: What are you doing?
Wednesday: How do you know what the monster looks like?
Xavier: What you think it is me? i saved your life.
Wednesday: So did the monster. Or was that you the night rowan was killed?
Xavier: You are so out of line right now.
Wednesday: Im trying to uncover the truth and your art seems to have recurring motif.
Xavier: Yeah. This creature has been haunting my dreams for the past weeks. I try to block it out but.. I cant so i come here to paint it. When i was painting this one claw reached out and took a swipe at me. Thats how i got this.
Wednesday: I thought you were able to control your ability.
Xavier: Not when it comes to this.
Wednesday: Maybe its your guilty conscience.
Xavier: I told you I'm not the montser ok?
Wednesday: You just happend to draw pictures of it down to the location of its lair in the woods? Those are some vivid dreams.
Xavier: You were in here before when i caught you outside. thats the only reason you asked me to the rave'N? To try and cover. You are unbelievable.
Wednesday: Its nothing personal.
Xavier: No it never is with you is it? I mean do you even care about anyone or anything at all Wednesday? Get out...
"Wednesday leaves and takes the claw and towel with blood on it to the sheriff she asked him to do a dna test he agreed after some auguring."
Y/n pov:
"Y/n is in his dorm reading a book at his bed to calm his mind after the fight with Wednesday till all the sudden he sees thing on the ground"
Y/n: Hello thing.
"Things gives him a letter"
Y/n: Who is this from?
"Thing makes hand signs saying A letter from Wednesday"
Y/n: Oh... I bet its about the monster i dont really want to read it right now then.
"Thing makes more hand signals saying No its a invite. Y/n gets a little excited and reads the letter"
Y/n: Wait she actually invited me to the rave'N!
"Thing leaves"
Y/n: I need to tell Enid!
Enid: Oh hey y/n! You look excited.
Y/n: Yes i am. because wednesday invited me to the dance!
Enid: Omg! Really! She never told me she was going with you i am so happy for you. But do you have a outfit?
Y/n: Oh uh...
Enid: Wait i know the perfect goth store. since you and Wednesday both have this dark personality. Let's shop here!
Y/n: Perfect.
"Later after they pick out a outfit"
Enid: OMG you will look perfect.
Y/n: Thank you helping me.
Enid: No problem!
"The night of the dance"
"Wednesday made plans with eugene to go stake out the cave but then she hears a knock at her dorm"

Wednesday: Coming! Did you bring extra batterys for the flashlights... "She opens the door to see y/n"
Y/n: Hello. Thing gave me your invite. He said that it was from you and when i read it i was so surprised.
Wednesday: Oh... yeah... me.. to.. "Wednesday is a little confused and blown back from how good y/n outfit is. He has a black suit with some's gold on it and a white tie "
Y/n: Do you need a minute? "Wednesday slams the door on him"
Wednesday: How could you do this to? " she yells at things. but stops once she sees a black dress on her bed"
Wednesday: Thing don't look.
"Y/n waits for Wednesday downstairs. Then he hears footstep of heels coming down the stairs and looks back."
Y/n: Wow you look...
Wednesday: Unrecognizable? Ridiculous? A classic example of female objectification for the male gaze?
Y/n: No i mean it... Almost lost my words seeing you walk down those stairs.
"I could say the same. Every time i am around him and we make contact... i get a weird feeling. Wednesday thinks to herself."
Y/n: So should we head to the rave'N?
"Wednesday nods her head."
"As soon as they enter the dance all eyes are on them"
Wednesday: I will go get us some drinks.
Y/n: Ok i will wait here "He smiles a little"
Enid: Omg You look so good y/n!
Y/n: Thanks. But Wednesday looks so much better. i almost passed out seeing her in that dress... Tho she looks good everyday....
Enid: I didn't ask that.
Y/n: Oh sorry i got lost in my mind.
Enid: clearly

Wednesday pov:
"While Wednesday is getting drinks she turns around and sees xavier"
Xavier: Can't believe you brought him.
Wednesday: Why are you bringing this up? As if this dance isn't tedious enough.
Xavier: You don't know what he did to me.
Wednesday: Enlighten me.
y/n pov:

"Y/n finds Wednesday sitting."
Y/n: Too many Yeti-Tinis?
Wednesday: Xavier told me what you did to him. Destroyed him mural on outreach day.
Y/n: Well i guess the path never dies. But i won't sit here and lie. I was not the nicest kid when i started here. Me and him got into a fight we got on each others bad side playing mean pranks on each other. So i did that to him to get him back. I regret it but i did say sorry and repay him back.
Wednesday:
Did you think i was going you over some lousy prank? I would have taken it further.
"Y/n looks Wednesday in the eyes and gives a smile. Wednesday keeps the eye contact hiding her true feelings for y/n. then a song comes on and y/n grabs Wednesday into the dance floor so they can dance"
"When the sun goes down and moon comes up"
"Wednesday starts to dance and it surprises y/n. y/n then also tries to follow her moves."
"Yeah i cruise through the city and i roam the street"
"Looking for something that is nice to eat hm they better duck when i show up.
Wednesday disappears then y/n feels a tap on his shoulder and sees Wednesday he smirks a little and so does Wednesday as she trys to keep calm feeling this feeling again. She trys to impress y/n"
"Cause im a teenager tiger and a goo goo muck.
You better duck when i show up.
The goo goo muck prrrow"
"Wednesday then takes y/n hand and they start doing the dance together. everybody's eyes go on them. Wednesday was actually happy dancing with y/n"
"Yeah, the city is a jungle and I'm a beast.
I'm a teenager tiger looking for a feast.
Yeah, i want the most but I'll take the least.
The song ends and both y/n and wednesday stop dancing then the DJ says its time for the finishings song."
Y/n: I am glad you invited me wednesday.
Wednesday: Be greatful.
Y/n: I truly appreciate it. this is the best night i have head ever. "He smiles but trys to hide it"
Wednesday: It is ok to smile.
"Y/n Notices his smile and quickly stops"
Wednesday: "..."
"Before Wednesday could speak they feel something dripping on them. Wednesday smirks"
Y/n: Wonder what type of prank this is.
Wednesday: They couldn't even spring pigs' blood its only paint
Y/n: I can tell by the smell.
Wednesday: You can smell it?
Y/n: I have a good nose.
"People start running into Wednesday and y/n. wednesday almost falls but y/n grabs her"
Wednesday: T-Thank you.
"A person runs into Wednesday and she has a vision."
Wednesday: Eugene he is in the woods! He is in danger.
"Wednesday runs off into the woods and y/n follows"
Wednesday: Eugene! Eugene!
Eugene: Wednesday over here!
"Eugene is attacked by the monster and y/n and Wednesday find him bleeding badly"
Thornhill: Oh my God! Is he alive!
Y/n: Bearly!
Wednesday: We need to get him to the hospital. Now.
"Thornhill Wednesday and y/n get him to the hospital. Wednesday and y/n are sent back to nevermore. Y/n sits on Wednesday's bed sick to his stomach worried about his friend. Wednesday feels a bad."
Wednesday: Are you ok?
Y/n: No... He was one of my friends. I saw him as a little brother and how he is nearly dead. i feel like i could of protected him somehow. if i was faster.
Wednesday: I understand. I feel like this is my fault.
Y/n: No its not. Its the monster's fault.
Wednesday: we need to stop it.
"y/n is lost in his thoughts and is daydreaming. Wednesday notices and feels bad then gets the feeling again. She goes Infront of him. and squats down to his level as he sits on the bed she looks him in the eyes and leans him y/n notices and goes to lean in but before they can kiss enid walks into the dorm and quickly jump back from each other.
Enid: Oh sorry did i ruin something?
Y/n: No.
Wednesday: Yeah nothing at all. we were just talking.
Y/n: I have to go
"Wednesday went to grab his hand but something stopped her he went back to his dorm"