Wednesday is a child full of woe.

Y/n pov: 
I wake up and check the time it is 7 am. i am always the first to wake up out of everybody. probably because i am weird i open my closet and get ready.

 I know when everyone wakes up. Xavier will wake up in about less than a minute.  
I go downstairs and find Enid Sinclair she is a wolf.
Enid: Oh, good you are up! guess what!!! 
Y/n: What is it?
Enid: I am getting a new roommate! i am so excited i could faint!
Y/n: Really? This is sudden. they must have good grades do you know their name?
Enid: Hmm... Yes, actually i think Wednesday Addams was their name!
Y/n: Well hopefully you two get along. i will be more than happy to meet them. i am going to go and have some tea.
Enid: Okay! i am going to go clean my room for my Rommie!!! 
"Enid walks off to her room and y/n goes to have a cup of tea"
Weems: I see that you and Enid are excited to meet the new student. 
Y/n: I honestly don't care as long as they are nice to Enid then i will be happy. I don't really like having friends. Enid is just... lucky, i guess. 
Weems: are because she reminds you of someone? "Weems smirks a little."
y/n: well, she does look and act like my sister. so, i guess. 
Weems: well i will leave now. the new student will be here today. so be nice.
I really don't like having friends. they are mostly a waste of time and hold me back but i can grow fond of some people i am not all bad.

Half a hour later:
Wednesday pov:
Mother. and father. You do know i will escape this place, right?
 Morticia: I think otherwise. Wednesday i am sure you will love it here. wont she Gomez? 
Gomez: Of course, she will. "he smiles"
"Wednesday gives them both the death stare"

Y/n pov:
y/n hears footsteps and a voice coming closer and turns to look and feels chills down his spine as he turns.
Enid: This is my new roomie! Wednesday Addams. Wednesday this is y/n! y/n this is Wednesday!  
Wednesday: I guess i am not the only one with a dark uniform. 
Y/n: I guess not. 
"Wednesday and y/n both stare at each other till Enid breaks the silences."
Enid: Well... Go ahead shake each other's hands!
Y/n: "puts hand out"
Wednesday: "shakes his hand"
y/n: Your skin is cold? 
Wednesday: I like being cold.
y/n: I guess you can say that... 
Wednesday goes to Jericho 

Wednesday pov: 
"she goes into the weathervane and asks somebody for a ride out of town they agree and she sits down waiting for them." 
Y/n: well, what a surprise seeing you out here Wednesday. 
Wednesday: what are you stalking me? 
Y/n: Am i not allowed to say hello?
Wednesday: I prefer to not talk you just made my day ten times worse than it already was.
Y/n: Understandable i hate hearing myself as well. 
Wednesday: Well, you didn't just come over here to say hello. so spit it out already.
Y/n: Well i may have done some research on you and yeah. and i saw how you got expelled at your old school. 
Wednesday: Oh yes. what about it? 
Y/n: Well i just wanted to say... Please don't do anything stupid here. I don't really like the school but it's the closest thing i have to a home. and i really only have two friends don't hurt them.
Wednesday: If i do?
Y/n: I will pay you back. 
Wednesday: interesting.
Y/n what do you mean?
Wedensday: "she goes to speak but is cut off by teenagers boys dressed up as pilgrims."
Teenager 1: Hey boys check it out. who's that?
Teenager 2: Bro... come on.
Teenager 1: What's a pair of nevermore freaks doing out in the wild?
Teenager 3: This is our booth.
  y/n: Listen leave us alone and we won't have to hurt you. 
Teenager 1: stay out of this. 
Wednesday: Yeah stay out of this. 
"Wednesday stands up and stares the teenager in the eyes."
"..."
Wednesday: Boo.
Teenager 1: backs up in fear then attacks.
"The teenagers attack but Wednesday knocks them all down."
Y/n: Well i would say thank you. but i could handle this. normies. 
Wednesday: I am having a bad day even i have bad days. i needed the thrill of knocking somebody out. be grateful it wasn't you
Y/n: Well thanks i guess. 
"The officer and Weems walk in. Weems takes Wednesday and y/n back to nevermore."
"They make it back to nevermore."
Y/n pov: 
"Y/n looking out the window and all the sudden something catches y/n eye. Wednesday playing the cello"
y/n: i can't lie she kind of looks pretty...

Next weekend:

Wednesday:  I owe you a thank you for showing me how to use that laptop. now i can get out of this place.
Enid: are you sure you can trust that normie? 
Wednesday: I trust that i can handle myself.
Enid: Ok than.. i guess this is our goodbyes.
"Enid goes for a hug by Wednesday avoids. it
Enid: Guess hugging was never really thing. anyways.
"Enid and Wednesday go their own ways but Wednesday sees Weems so she goes to play a game and loses her but then the pilgrim teenager shows up and Tylor and Wednesday run. Wednesday has a vison and follow rowan into the woods."
Weems: Y/n have you seen Wednesday?
Y/n: No why? what is wrong?
Weems: I am supposed to be keeping a eye on her. but she is gone.
Y/n: Don't worry i will go look for her in the woods. you go look Aswell. 
"y/n goes into the woods and sees rowan dead and Wednesday on the ground next to him"
Y/n: Wednesday! what the heck happened? 
Wednesday: I thought rowan was in danger then a monster attacked him...
"It is clear that Wednesday could pass out any second now, so he grabs her in his arms"
Wednesday: what are you doing...?
Y/n: you look dizzy making sure that you are ok? 
Wednesday: Just.. let go.
Y/n: No, it is ok to take help once and awhile.
Wednesday: Let. go. 
Y/n: No just knock it off Wednesday.
"Wednesday than passes out and he gets Weems, and they go back to nevermore and put Wednesday back in her dorm."