"I don't know what that has to do with my pants." He says, watching him pull out a tube of lube.

"Don't worry about that. Just let me take care of both of us." Niall replies, then slides his briefs off him with one hand.

"I don't really want you to right now." He responds as Niall climbs in-between his legs.

"Yes, you do." Niall says then starts to cover his dick in lube before moving on to his fingers.

"I'm serious." He tells him, though his slurred speech doesn't do him much justice.

"Are you really?" Niall asks, knowing exactly what he's doing as he gives him a questioning look.

"Stop it. You're confusing me." He says, resting his hand against his forehead.

"I think you're confusing yourself." Niall tells him, and Harry starts to believe that he may be.

"What -" He goes to say, but two fingers entering his ass cuts him off.

He tries to sit up, but a firm hand on his chest keeps him down. This is the first time anything has ever been put inside of him. There were times when Raven would tease doing butt stuff while they were in the bed, but it never really went anywhere. He was never the type to shy away from trying something new in the bedroom, so it never bothered him. The only thing it did do was concern him because it just sounds like it hurts so bad. The last time that he checked, his pain tolerance was absolutely trash. Why is he thinking about that right now? Oh yeah, it's because he's been getting stretched open for the past three minutes now. Just as he tries to focus on the fingers, they are pulled out of him. That action left an empty feeling within him.

A low whine starts to leave Harry's mouth when he feels the tip start to enter him. In that moment, he loses any remaining strength that he may have had inside his body as Niall's dick slowly enters him all the way. Being stretched open didn't seem to have done him any good, seeing as he still felt a lot of pain in his ass. There isn't much time for him to get used to it as he feels him start to thrust. Something feels off to him. The minute he tries to search his brain as to why that is, a cloud of fog appears. Why can't he seem to think straight right now? The question leaves him fast as he feels Niall suddenly pick up his pace. His hands grab the nearest thing, which happens to be the pillows by his head.

He can't help but let out a few moans from how hard he's getting fucked. Is this getting fucked because he really didn't want this to happen? What could it be if it wasn't consented? Just before his mind could find the answer, he feels eager lips against his. It goes from eager lips to an eager tongue. It was all too much for him to keep up with so he couldn't match the rhythm. This mouth wasn't familiar to him at all. Why is that? Why? Why? Why? What the fuck is happening to him? The loud grunting and groaning above him makes it difficult to focus. Honestly, everything is making it difficult for him to focus. The loud creaking of the bed, the shuffling of the sheets, the strong manly husk filling his nose, the hotness of his body, and the painful grip on his hips.

"God, you take dick so well." Niall moans as he leans his head back."It feels like you've done this before."

"I'm new to this stuff." He responds, and he sounds so innocent that it's almost laughable.

"I could most definitely do this all night long." Niall says before remembering very important equipment.

"Why do you have a camera?" He asks just as it is turned on to capture the loud whimper that leaves him when his prostate is grazed."Please, please, please."

"Please do it again?" Niall asks, and Harry nods his head as eagerly as he can."You want me to fuck you deeper?"

"Yes please." He moans out with the camera slowly panning down to show Niall's dick driving in and out of him.

"You're loving every second of this, aren't you?" Niall asks, doing his best to find his prostate again.

"I don't know." He whines with Niall sits the camera down gently while making sure it's getting the best shoot.

"You do know. You know you've wanted my dick in you for a while now." Niall says with Harry's bedroom eyes being something lethal.

"I did?" He asks, and this just about confirms to Niall that he is completely gone and won't remember any of this.

"Mhmm. I've seen the way you look at me and touch me." Niall says, watching his hair getting messier by the minute.

"I don't think my neighbors can hear you. Why don't you be a little louder for them." Niall tells him, wanting so badly to leave hickies along his neck so Raven can know that he's his.

"Please keep going." He moans as his hands rub up and down his back before holding onto his waist.

"You should be proud of yourself for being able to bring me to the edge of cumming." Niall says while easing his thumb into his mouth for him to suck on.

Though Niall cums first, he keeps going. He honestly wanted to keep going until an insane amount of cum leaks out of his ass. He wanted go keep going until he couldn't give him anymore cum. He would never dream of not letting his beautiful lover cum. It did not matter that he was overstimulating himself. He wanted him to be the best that he would ever have. A few more minutes go by before Harry is cumming with a quiet cry of pleasure. It doesn't end here for him. In fact, things were only just getting started. For the next two hours, he was fucked in a downward dog position three more times with the camera still rolling.
»»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

In no shape or form do I condone rape nor do I believe Niall would do this in real life. What Niall did here is wrong. If you are triggered by this, I apologize.

Bye, my I'm Still Your Boy.😶‍🌫️🤠🥸