Read this please.

Okay I know you are all waiting patiently for the chapter of the story but I'm going to have to be honest with you all.

I am stuck 😫

I try to read other Betrayed Izuku storys and other come up with brainstorming ideas but when the new game Cult of the Lamb and choo choo Charles came out. It hit me in the face with the ideas of an new Izuku story.

For instance:
Izuku being the son of Lamb (who is a female in this story) and Narinder and have uncles and aunts who are the four bishops of the old faith (resurrected au) and they teach him how to use their powers and gave him the title "The bearer of the five crowns." (It's also a betrayal story)

(Fun fact: I thought Narinder was a wolf at first but he's a cat)

And the other story about Izuku (Another betrayed Izuku story) has gotten the power of choo choo Charles

Ugh it's giving me a headache and I'm planning on making those two stories and I need some help on making this 049 story. So for now this story is on Hold.

I am sorry. But however if you have any ideas for the 049 story go ahead and put it on my message board and I might put it on here (of course I have to review it and make some changes) and I will also give you guys credit for it.

Thank you

- Your Author Enderboy8123