Annoying bathroom moths

"Lakiki!? Are you okay!?" I screamed! the door didn't open, I knew something was up! "Open the door! come on!" Bean screamed! He probably thought that she was doing something bad! Me an Bean were at the door. "I- uh.. come in here RIGHT NOW!!" Lakiki half screamed. She unlocked the door and we RAN inside the bathroom. "WHAT THE HELL, WHAT IS THAT!?" Bean screamed! It looked like a giant moth of some sort, BUT IT WAS BLEEDING BLUE!? "It looks hurt! We should put it outside!" I stated, wondering why a huge moth was in the BATHROOM. "Get out the chainsaw. RIGHT NOW." Lakiki said, trying to be smart. "Uhm!? What are you gonna do!?" Bean shrieked. "Kill it, and the rest of its troop! DUH" Lakiki screamed! "Alright. You do the chainsawing" Bean said. Walking out of the room. He came back in with a chainsaw as BIG AS HIM. "OH MY GOD? HOW DO YOU USE THAT!?" I practically screamed. She started the chainsaw. WRRRUUNMMMM it wurred. "Oh yeah. I haven't used this baby in 3 years!" Lakiki screamed with excitement. "Just be careful! Gosh!!" Bean  screeched. Lakiki cut the moth in half, and it's nest, well.. there was babies in there. "What ya gonna do with those babies?" Road said, poking his head into the door, sounding mumbly. "Oh yeah I puked in the sink." Road said, still wanting a response.  "Uhm does anyone want a pet baby Fuzz Moth?" Lakiki said, kind of answering Roads question. "I DO! I DO! I WANT BOTH!!" Road screeched with excitement. Very annoying. He picked both of the baby 'Fuzz Moths' up and put them up on his bunk bed. He cuddled them. "Am I un-grounded I saved your stinking lives!" Lakiki asked. "Sure. Just don't smoke, drink, or anything else ANYMORE." Bean stated. He was probably grateful, he left his gun in his bag next to his bed. We all ate breakfast. "This is pretty good." Road said, munching on some rock solid bacon. I'm really bad at cooking bacon. "The bacon is burnt. And me Lakiki does NOT like that." Lakiki snickered. "You don't have to say your name in your sentences, you know that right Lakiki? We know who you are." Bean stated, attempting to eat the disgusting bacon. "Sorry guys. I'm really bad at breakfast foods." I said, feeling bad. "Even my grandpa can cook better than this, and he's DEAD!" Road laughed. "Shut up!" I laughed. We all got to work decorating, the bunker needed some spice honestly. The walls are literally 11.5 ft tall! I have no clue how I'm gonna add some of these posters up high. The posters are definitely old, probably from the 2000s. We all decorated with the old junk in the wooden crates, Road was sitting on earlier. Until we heard a knock at the door. Lakiki answered the door..