Toad Cone

I was sitting in writing class, which is before lunch. Just sitting in class, bored, and a lil bit hungry. When the Teacher said "Okay class we have a new student! His Name is.. what's your name?" He said Loudly. The traffic-Cone-headed man said "Road Cone. Just Road Cone." He stated nervously.. "Toad!? You do look sorta like one.." The teacher, Mr. Orange said disrespectfully. 'Toad' looked at him in a semi-desperate way; "My name is ROAD not toad! How do you get those confused..?" To- I mean Road said in a loud voice. "Okay. Tell the class about yourself, quickly I NEED to get back to my lesson!" Mr. Orange stated loudly. "Well uhm.. my name's Road. Road Cone. I have a pet rat his name is Leaf, he has 3 small spots on his face, his tail was cut off by a past owner and-" Road said in a optimistic way. "That's enough Mr. Cone go to your seat it's next to that Daisy- sunflower hybrid man, uh Cannie.. That's okay right?" Mr. Orange stated pretty quickly. Road strutted over to the seat, plopped down and started talking about how old people smell like soap, cigarettes and mold.. I couldn't even get one word in before he started to talk about his pet rat Leaf and how he is "so cute and bites other rats ears" and has a deep connection with him. This Road guy is pretty weird, but cool at the same time. We swapped numbers, and went to our next class. I have PE he has Art. So pathetic, what kind of dork is he..