Apocalypse? Dragons? What!?

I quickly put on my clothes and shoes, and rushed out the door! "BEAN!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?" I saw Road  crying in front of my house, he was really scared! "ROAD? are you alright? What in the world is going on!" I asked, wanting an explanation. "Well.. Well.. I-I was looking for a bag of rat bedding.. and I saw a hole in the floor! IT WAS GLOWING CANNIE.. IT WAS GLOWING!" He said nervously and loudly. "Well? What else happened!??" I asked, still wanting an explanation. "The hole. It WAS GLOWING. I dropped the bag of rat food.. *he pauses and breathes* in the hole! It didn't make a thud noise!! And a little baby dragon-" he said as I interrupted; "THIS YOU YOUR FAULT?... uh. Just continue!" I interrupted In a slightly angry tone. "THE BABY DRAGON CAME OUT! Then.. a bunch of big AND little dragons crawled out!" He shrieked! I was still trying to wrap my head around this nonsense, and then bean bean darted over to the two of us. "GUYS, what the heck is going on!? I have been fighting dragons for an hour or two, and you guys aren't doing ANYTHING." Bean said, rushed and confused. We all looked at each other, then looked at Road, he smiled nervously. "Guys.. I'm SO SORRY! It's my fault I tempted the dragons with rat bedding.." he said nervously. I grabbed some cheese sticks from my emergency snack cooler, we ate them and then something strange happened! "Hey guys look a rabbit! It's so cute, I AM GONNA PET IT!" Road ran over and pet it! Usually rabbits don't do that..!? Road got slammed on the floor by some force field,  and it wasn't the dragons! All the dragons have ran off to terrorize some other street. "OW! What was THAT!?" Road said.. the little rabbit slowly started to transform, "MAN IS THAT RABBIT OKAY!?" I yelled nervously!.. It transformed more until it stood about 4'2-4'5 feet tall, IT  GREW. We all starred in terror, bean was in front of us of course, looking around for his sword.. LIKE AN IDIOT.. until we all realized. THE RABBIT TURNED INTO A CUTE GIRL.. WITH RABBIT EARS AND A TAIL!? it had poor beans sword in 'it's' hands, and pointed it at us! "Who are YOU!? and WHY in the carrot loving world, are YOU not screaming and RUNNING away!?" The rabbit girl said in an Medium-high raspy Hawaiian, accented, voice, trying to frighten us obviously. "I- uh I- I'm Cann.. Cannie." I stated nervously, fumbling my words. "Oh. That is the stupidest name me, Lakiki has ever seen." 'Lakiki' said. "Uhmmm.. so uh.. Are you Hawaiian? Doesn't that, I mean your name.. Mean Lucky?" I am such an idiot. Of corse Lakiki means Lucky, I took a 'cool language class' I guess my brain was scattered, and scared, and wanting to be strong, all at the same time. Both Bean, and Road looked at me like I was a major nerd, and was obviously still nervous about this random girl. "Get me water. I want it!" Lakiki stated in a strong booming voice. "Okay, okay. Um come inside and I'll show you the.. most important rooms, ALSO your uh.. water!" I stated, still with a beating heart of nervousness. I zipped to the door, opening it wide. "No. Don't let the Waco mutant in your house!" Road And Bean screeched at the same time. But they were too late! She already Ran inside happily, and basically ransacked all the food in my fridge! She munched, and nibbled, with her funny looking rabbit teeth. "NOW THIS. THIS. is delicious!" She said happily, while eating my left over carrot cake, with bagels, chocolate pancakes, almond milk, Left over French toast, left over subs, and my FAVORITE onion-cheese crisps from Britton, which are SUPER expensive.. because of shipping. Also why is she so hungry!? "Uh.. why are you so hungry?! Geez are you alright?" I said in a worried tone. "STAY BACK! this is MY food now! I am a queen of a fluffle, and my bunnies will attack you!" Lakiki growled and snapped at me! Bean and Road were nervously watching me, and Lakiki as they sat down and glanced outside, WE ALL HEARD *thump, thump, thump, GRRRRRAAAAAWWWWLLL, NOM NOM NOM* a DRAGON was eating Lakiki's Fluffle! "NO! Jonnah! MARRCY!! Watch OUTTTT!!!" Lakiki screamed as she burst through the door, pointing the sword at the gigantic dragon, with tears rolling down her cheeks. "GUYS FOLLOW ME!" She yelled as the dragon blasted fiery, toxicity, junk at the house. "GUYS COME ON!" She scurried and grabbed beans sword, along with a chainsaw, and the jar of money, which was on my shelf. We all scrambled for some belongings, and some less perishable foods, AND WE DASHED OUT THAT NOW-APOCALYPTIC HOUSE.