Lakiki passing her problems

Me and Lakiki woke bean up, he was on the bottom bunk of the other bunk bed. "You guys. Don't wake up Road he found a bottle of something, he was sleep drinking." Bean said after he slipped his book bag over his head. "Uhm.. I think that's mine. It was under the sink-" Lakiki said, then got interrupted by bean. "Pfft your way to young, how old are you? 18?! How would you buy something like that?" Bean said, he was obviously jealous because he can't buy any alcohol related items, he's 'only 12' according to the government. "I'm actually 19 tomorrow." Lakiki said, I can't believe she's so young.. oh my gosh. "That's illegal, you could go to jail you idiot!"  Bean said, loudly whispering. "Whatever, I'm going outside." Lakiki stated. She walked over to the sink, and slipped something into her fuzzy short pockets. "Did you see that? She's probably gonna go stab someone." Bean said, I thought he was kidding until he gave me 'THE LOOK' so I headed outside. And saw Lakiki SMOKING, it was only a cigarette, but she is underage, and if someone other than us sees.. she could get arrested! "Lakiki. What do you think your doing!? How did you get those..!?" I said, trying to be stern but calm. "I stole them from an old member, he died a few years ago.. from unknown. I Lakiki, failed as a leader." She said, staring at me. No wonder the bunker smells like smoke. "Can you go away now!? I'm trying to scan the area for baby dragons.." she said, obviously angry about something. "My uncle died a few years ago.. that was hard.. I know what your feeling, but that's no reason to be ruining your health!" I explained, trying to be the smarter one. "He was my dad Cannie, he was my dad.. my whole fluffle is dead. I don't know what to do." she said as she started to tear up.. I had no clue what to do! My parents were in California, but I never had a parent die before. I looked at her, and she looked at me, we were both hurting in some way. She handed me a cigarette, with a cheese patterned lighter. "I don't smoke Ki.. uhm but I guess I'll start." I said as I flicked the lighter until it lit. I stuck it in my mouth. "These are really disgusting.. how do you like these!?" I said chuckling, and a big mumbly, because it was in my mouth. "Heh, it's helps with stress I guess, even though I get more stressed if I don't smoke.. I really need to stop, I've been smoking for at least two years.." she said, I was worried but there wasn't much I could do about it. I spat the cigarette out and stepped on it. "Sorry I don't want any problems, but I don't wanna get lung cancer.. heh. I'm going back inside." I stated, heading inside. "CANNIE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Bean screamed.. oh no I'm so in trouble..