Introduction

Raj Malhotra is the CEO of the No. 1 business company ❝Malhotra Group Of Construction❞ which is in Mumbai. His wife Kriti Malhotra is a Doctor!! They have a son named Sanjay Malhotra who is 19 years old, & a daughter named Sanjna Malhotra who is 9 yrs old!! Everyone calls her as Sanju!! She is so sweet and a cute girl. Her family loves her more than anything else, especially her brother Sanjay! And she also loves her brother so much.

*Morning*
Sanju was sitting on a couch with a sad and cute pout which was soon noticed by her parents!!
Raj," Sanju baby, what happened to you? Why are you so silent today?"
Sanju, "Daddy I want to hang out with you all.  I'm getting bored at home !"
Kriti," Your brother is here, you can have fun with him right!?"
Sanju, " I know Mummy, but I want to go out and have fun"
Raj," ok sweetheart, we will go for an outing!!"
Sanju," Really Daddy!! So let us go now!!"
Raj," No.. No. Not today! we can go tomorrow"
Sanju gave a sad & cute pout to her dad!
Kriti," Sweetie, what about your brother? Because he has to complete the work given by his teachers! So if we go today, he can't come with us!! Then he will be sad!!"
Sanju," Yes you are right! I also want him to come with us."
Raj, "So do u agree with our decision?"
Sanju," yes daddy!!" She said it happily...

??," sir got the information that Mr. Malhotra and his family will go for an outing this coming Sunday."

??," ok, it's a good news!! Keep an eye on them always."
??," ok sir!"

*Saturday evening*
Sanjay," So my dear Princess, as you know we are going for an outing tomorrow, can you tell me where you want to go?"
Sanju," Yes bhaiya! I want to go to the Beach, and after that, we will have food in a restaurant and also we will have ice cream."
Kriti,"  Oh so this is your plan for tomorrow's outing!"
Sanju, "Yes mummy!"
Raj," That's a good idea baby!"
So after spending some time with each other, they went to sleep! And the next day (Sunday) they went to an outing and started to spend the whole time with each other. They all were so happy. They went to the beach, had food in a restaurant and all as Sanju's wish!!
And someone was following them wherever they went!

??," Sir, The whole family is here right in front of me"
??," ok where are you now?"
??," At Hotel Taj"
??," ok, so when you get a chance, just kill them... No one should be left!"
??," ok sir!"

They all spend their time with each other happily and now they are going back to home.
Raj," Sanju baby, Did you enjoy today?"
Sanju, "yes dad! I will never forget this day"
They were talking about random things with each other and suddenly Sanju spoke," Daddy stop the car!"
Sanjay," What happened princess?"
Sanju," Bhaiya, I want to go there." She pointed to a park. And they all went there!
After spending time at the park they decided to go back to home! Raj went to start the car, and Kriti sat in the car!! While Sanju saw a Dog of someone else and started to play with that dog Sanjay was also with her to take care of her... When Raj almost took the car, suddenly 1 truck came and hit the car and left!!
And Sanjay saw it and screamed, "Mom... Dad!!!"
And he ran towards the Car!! And someone shot him!! After seeing all this Sanju got Scared and Fainted!! And the public also gathered there!

??," Sir your work is done"
??," Wow!! Thats a good news!!"
??," But.."
??," But? But.. What??"
??," But sir that girl, she escaped"
??," What??!"
??," as we are going to shoot her, the public gathered there."

??, " You are really stupid! Can't you do 1 single work properly??"
??," Sorry sir, hello! Hello!"

The public took them to the hospital.
*at hospital*
Nurse, "Doctor!! We have an emergency case. It's an accident!!!"
Doctor," OK arrange everything! I am coming.." The Doctor and all arranged everything for the operation. It's Dr. Akhil Saxena, he is Raj's best friend, and Raj and his family treat him like a family member as he is like one of them.