🎊 A Perfect Ending 🎊

((No POV))
Everything was perfect. Nothing could ruin this day. Everything was set up beautifully, there were blue and red flowers all around the huge windows, it was the most perfect day ever.
Currently Jason was with everyone who came except dick, cause he's getting ready.
" Hey man! Don't be nervous" Roy said, while putting a hand on Jason's shoulder
"Easy for you to say, your single as an ugly ducking" Jason said
"Look, he would obviously say yes, he said yes to when you proposed to him, did he not?"
"Yeah..." Jason answered "Do you have the rings?" He asked
"Yup! There right in my pocket" he said, digging in his pocket to show the two rings.
Jason signed in relief. "Okay"
//////////////////////////////////////////
((No POV))
Everyone was seated.
Alfred was the priest for there marriage.
Roy had the rings.
Bruce, Tim, and Damian were all the best man.
Kate and Selina Were The Maid Of Honor. Stephanie and Cassandra were both the flower girls.
The doors opened. The room was silent.
Jason saw the most prettiest boy in the whole world, dick was dressed in a Black suit with a blue tie that complimented his eyes. He had two beautiful pearl earrings in, that Jason bought him last Valentine's Day. He was gorgeous....
"Today we are gathered here for these two wonderful man." He looked at Jason "Do you Jason, Do you take dick in hand, and be with him and stick by his side in love,marriage,sickness and death?"
"Yes" He looked at Dick. "Do you Dick, Do you take Jason in hand, and be with him and stick by his side in love,marriage,sickness and death?"
"I do"
Roy hands the rings to them, Dick puts Jason ring on for him, and Jason puts Dicks ring on for him. "I pronouns you Husband & Husband... You may now his the groom" Alfred finished off. Dick and Jason smiled, and pulled each other into a kiss, and not any ordinary kiss, one that meant something... one that meant they were together forever. They broke the kiss and opened there eyes.
"Am I your official princess now?" Dick said jokingly.
"You we're always my princess" Jason smiled, while pulling dick into another kiss, everyone cheered. It was truly the best day ever.
-
-
-
< The End >
380 Words