Chapter Two

A/N: Haven't edited it yet, so I'm sorry if there are mistakes!

                I stood quietly just outside the door, listening for noises and wondering if the other girls would be back.  What are they going to do to me?  Will I like it?  A smile spread across my lips.  I already know that I’ll love every second of it.  A shudder of anticipation rippled through my body and I shifted uncomfortably as heat pooled between my thighs.  Hesitantly, I reached out and knocked lightly on the oak door, waiting patiently for someone to answer.

                The door swung open and Caiden stood, tall, broad-shouldered, and half naked before me.  His caramel skin drew my gaze to the muscled planes of his wide chest and I bit my lower lip nervously.  He reached out to wrap one large hand around my wrist before pulling me forcefully into the room, causing me to stumble clumsily.  His grasp tightened, catching me just before I went tumbling to the floor.

                “Damn it, Caiden,” Peter growled from one corner of the room. “That’s my baby sister you’re manhandling.  Be gentle.”

                Caiden smirked at his friend, his eyes glittering wickedly, “I don’t think she wants gentle, Peter.”

                I could feel a blush colouring my cheeks at his comment, knowing deep down inside that he was right.  I didn’t want to be treated delicately.  I wanted to be owned.  I wanted my body to belong to him in every single way possible, and I wanted to be fucked relentlessly.

                I took a deep breath. “Look, Peter,” I said slowly. “I know you don’t like this, but I want it.  Don’t baby me.  I’m a big girl.  I can take it.”

                Peter sighed and walked over to me, reaching out to brush a loose curl behind my ear. “I know, baby girl,” he said. “It’s just going to take some getting used to.  I’ll tell you what.  For today, I’ll just sit over there and let you and Caiden get to know each other’s bodies.  Sound okay?”

                I looked up at Caiden, my heart pounding madly, then returned my gaze to Peter and nodded. “If it’s okay with Caiden, it’s okay with me.”

                Caiden chuckled, “Already you’re learning, Adri.  You’ll be a well behaved, good girl in no time.”

                I blushed at his words as a small amount of pride filled my chest.  The feeling shocked me.  I’d been here five minutes and already their praises made my heart fly. 

                “Come now, Adri,” Caiden said as Peter returned to his chair in the corner of the room, watching intently.  Caiden led me to the large, four-poster bed situated in the middle of the room.  The bed was covered with black satin sheets and topped with countless red, satin pillows.  I took a deep breath and awaited my next instructions.

                “Strip,” Caiden ordered.

                I nodded and reached for the hem of my floral blouse, pulling it slowly over my head and tossing it to the floor, never breaking eye-contact.  His eyes widened as he took in the sight of my baby pink, lace push-up bra.  I reached my hands around to my back and undid the clasp, tossing the lingerie to the floor.  Next I reached for the button and zipper of my jeans, sliding the tight fabric over my hips and down my legs, stepping out of the pants when they had reached my ankles.  He took a step forward and hooked his fingers beneath the elastic of my thong before ripping it clean in half.  I let out a soft gasp but bit back my complaint.

                “Lie down on your back,” Caiden demanded softly, gesturing to the bed.

                I immediately climbed up onto the luxurious mattress and did as I was told.

                “Spread your legs, Adri,” he murmured.

                He then went about circling a leather-padded handcuff to each of my limbs before attaching them to their own bed post.  I was spread out across the mattress, completely exposed and at his mercy.

                A carnal smile spread across his lips as he removed his own jeans and boxers and climbed up onto the bed to straddle my waist.  His cock swelled with arousal, growing harder with every passing second.  I longed to reach out and stroke him, but the handcuffs proved an impossible challenge.

                He lowered his tantalizing lips to brush across the skin just below my ear, drawing a soft gasp from my already parted lips.  He smiled against my neck as he showered my skin with wet kisses, licking and nibbling a trail down to the valley between my breasts.  His hands cupped my breasts suddenly, squeezing hard and making me arch my back into his touch.  He swept his tongue out to circle one erect nipple before tugging it between his lips and suckling hard.  A cry of pleasure escaped my lips as my body trembled beneath him.

                He quickly turned his attention to my other breast, giving it the same treatment and making me squirm uncomfortably as liquid heat pooled at the apex of my thighs.  A soft moan sounded from the back of my throat.  I wanted more.  So much more.

                “Oh baby, do you like that?” Caiden crooned against my breast.

                “Yes!” I gasped.

                “Call me Master, Adri,” he instructed gently. “I want to know who owns you.”

                “You do, Master,” I panted, my chest rising and falling erratically. “I’m all yours.”

                “That’s right, baby,” he said firmly as he trailed a finger down my belly to slowly circle my clit. “You’re all mine.”

                My hips bucked off the bed as he shoved four fingers deep inside my p*ssy and began pumping them in and out of my body.

                “Oh, God!” I screamed. “Oh, Master, yes!”

                He chuckled, his lips following the path his fingers had travelled seconds earlier.  His tongue flicked out to tease my swollen clit before taking it into his mouth and sucking hard.

                “Ahh!” I shrieked.  No one had ever made me feel so good in my life.  He was magic, and I was completely and utterly under his spell.  “Oh God, don’t stop!” I exclaimed. “Please, Master!”

                He chuckled against my most intimate core. “And for your first lesson, my slave,” he murmured. “You do not come unless you are granted that right."

                I let out a strangled sob as he returned his mouth’s attention to my clit. “May I, Master?” I barely gasped out.  It was too much.  Unbearable.  I couldn’t take much more of it.  Each second was a fight not to fling myself into the awaiting ecstasy.  Oh, I wanted it so bad.

                I could feel him smile against me as he replied, “I suppose you may.  Come for me, now, then.”

                My p*ssy clenched his fingers in a vice-like grip as my orgasm hit and I let out a deafening scream as wave after wave of pleasure shuddered through every inch of my body.  Caiden continued to torture me with both tongue and fingers until long after my release had passed, before sitting up so he could look at me.  His eyes glittered with a satisfaction that radiated masculinity.

                “I already love making you scream,” he chuckled, staring down at me as he lifted a hand to brush away a stray curl.

                I was still gasping for breath when he suddenly climbed up my body and shoved his hard c*ck into my mouth.