chapter 7

Zalgo home was like a castle, in face it was a castle. It was big and bold, yet fearful looking.

Inside in a bedroom be laid his human down. "STRIPES!" He yelled, and soon after she was there.

"Yes za- woah." She said looking at the unknown human.

"Fit him. I want it alive." Zalgo said before leaving the room. Much to her dismay he helped the young boy. Attending to its wounds, seems he was in quite the fight. He's lucky to be alive.

Once she was done she went to leave the room when the rake walked in. "Rake no dad wants him alive."

"Yeah yeah i know." He hissed back. "He's a odd one."

"How so?" Stripes asked with a slight head tilt.

"He almost killed me. And he killed jeff." Rake said jumping on the big bed(walks on all 4s = monster puppy). Stripes let out a laugh before looking at rake seeing he was serious.

"What?" She asked, even thought it wasn't a question. More so of disbelief. "Your joking right." He shook his head and she nodded. "Right. Well im gonna tell dad that im done." She said before leaving. Truly lost for words.

Rake stretching laid down by m/n, yes m/n. That's the humans name. He laid down curled in a ball by his side. He thought about what the human said.

'You know. We are one in the same. Maybe if i didn't shoot you we could of teamed up.'  'You made me feel mercy for the first time. If their is a place after death i hope it treats you well.'

"mercy.." rake whispered in his terrifying voice.

---

Some hours later m/n woke up feeling fine. He was in a soft bed unlike his. Sitting up he saw dark red walls, the bed sheets where black but the top heavy blanket was red. The bed was also big, maybe a king size.

Two bedside tables, door to the right, another door straight ahead to the right. Right in front if the bed was a wide dresser with a mirror. 

Remembering what happened before he looked around his body. He was fine, completely healed but with scars. Feeling a shift in the bed he almost jumped out of it and got ready to fight seeing the thing he was about to kill, and was fighting before laid next to him.

But now it's head was was raised and looking at m/n who looked back. Not a word said between the two, not one looked away.

Slowly m/n reached out his hand bringing it to the beasts. Carefully and gently it placed it on his head.

The beast closed his eyes and leaned forward ever so slightly. It was a simple act by just simply looking at it, say if you wanted in. But truth was it was a deep act of the two showing trust and understanding for the other. In a way they knew they could.

The rake who may work for zalgo has never really trusted someone before. And he trusts this simple human who doesn't even know his name.

And as for m/n, he never even trusted his parents. The ones that made him, he never trusted them even as a child. And he supposed he trusted zalgo in a weird way but that was different. It was like a spell, a worship.

This was a deep trust, deep loyalty. Like a man and a dog. A deep unbroken, unspoken friendship.