chapter 5

As m/n jumped down from the window straight to the floor, he thought about what he said. 'Im not even human anymore' thats what that guy said, and it made him think. Was he human?

No. He wasn't a human, he was more. Better, far better.

With a bone chilling smile, if you could even call it that, behind his mask. With a rush of adrenaline. he ran from house to house. Building to building. Killing to another killing.

Covered in the crimson blood, the beautiful thick liquid, its what kept them alive, it kept many things alive this warm beautifully colored liquid. How could one not like it? From the smell of iron, and the taste it was wonderful, one of the most amazing tastes. How i could be so warm, then so cold.

Standing on a roof he looked the the night sky. He heard foot steps behind him and he turned to see a male. He was beautiful.

Tall, very tall, his skin was black, like actually black, his body had many mouths with sharp pointed teeth, much like the mouth on his face, where a humans would be. He body was big, and strong. If it wasn't for his odd parts he would looks human, a very tall one. His hair was black and spiked liked. His eyes completely red, the only other color in then a black slit pupil.

Out from his eats he had black horns that stood tall on his head. Oh god he was beautiful. Nothing this world could ever imagine. M/n still in aw of this being. He was not from earth, not from here.

"Wow your beautiful." M/n said looking at him with a head tilt.

"And your powerful for a human. I am lord zalgo, human." Zalgo, this being said. M/n getting on one knee bowed like a knife would to there king.

"Im honored lord zalgo."

"Respectful to. Might like you." He said with a deep chuckle. "Now get up." Doing as told m/n got up. Regardless of his inhuman behavior, intelligence, thoughts, ways, emotions, opinions, and more. He felt in the a situation of a dog and a human.

While that dog may rule over the other dogs, and power, being better, and more. Like their leader. He will obey his human master. He will worship his human.

Regardless he feels the need to do the same now. To humans he is power, but to this Lord zalgo he felt like a dog with his human. Like it was his instings.

As he watches intensity thought his mask wondering what a being like this would want with a simple mortal as himself.

Though to zalgo this was perfect. Just what he needed. He was just what he wanted. He would be perfect, and he killed one of enemy's most powerful like it was nothing?

Like it had no effect? Like a simple bug. This human definitely was something else. He would usually change the humans, to demons and monsters. But not this one, not unless he needs to, maybe make him immortal to keep him alive.

As zalgo reaches out his hand, he didn't have finger nails more so claws. His hand was big, much bigger then m/ns would be. "Come here sweet human." He cooed, his charm like a siren's song.

Taking a step to him, m/n reached out his own hand placing it in the palm of Zalgos. As he did he could sense the true power he had, and it was fearful, frightening, dangerous. It was like with this touch, his senses opened far more then a humans.

"Foolish, human." Zalgo said before everything went black, and m/n went limp. Zalgo, picking up the humans body teleported him to his little cabin in the woods.

Setting the human in its bed he left, when this human wakes. That's when his test starts, if he is truly as powerful as zalgo believed this test will prove it.

Of course as a human, he just has to survive. And he will pass, if he can survive.