Chapter 1 New me.

I sat on my bed. I did it I just did it I finished school. And killed my parents. I..I don't feel bad though. It felt good. I got up and went to my closest and put on my outfit. I dreamed of killing them in this. Of killing people who bullied me, people who did me wrong. And people who dare breathe my air.

As I put on my pants and shirt, boots, jewelry, under mask, top mask and then my gloves. I made them myself. I made my mask myself.

Who would help me anyway. I went down to the living room with the bloody bodies of my birth giver and sperm donor, known as my parents. I wrote my initials in their blood next to them and went to my room again.

I have no friends. No one knows me, I have no social media. I don't exist out side of my name. I packed a bag of, clothes and other things I have. My make up, really just everything in my room I put into bags and as many as I could carry I took out the back door and ran into the woods.

I built a small cabin in here, deep in the woods we're no one really went. I finally finished it after st least over a year. I don't remember how long, my days blur. But I went back and forth into I took all my bags over.

I took out my match and watched the beautiful fire dance. It's so amazing how I a mortal being with no use in this pitiful world can hold something so beautiful and dangerous in my hand. To make it so what I want.

And to watch as I burn my birth certificate. School papers. Everything they could have on me. I'm just going to disappear. I set up a fire trape and dropped the match before walking out the backyard and stood at the woods line. Soon the sirens of the authorities filled the sky. And with that I made my way back to my new house.

I'll wait two year. Wait into I'm 19 then I'll go back to killing. For now I need to set up my house, buy some food and things. Luckily I took all the money we had, mine and my parents. So I have plenty to last for a year. Since I don't need to pay any bills.

I'll learn to hunt in this year so I can also have food that way. And if I ever need to hide out that will be perfect to do so. But for now I can't show around in the town. I'll go to the big city near by. I'll change my hair a little, and put on heavy make-up.

I can be a new me. No. I finally be the real me.