𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍

✭┈┈┈┈X┈O┈X┈O┈┈✭

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME

to the first book of this

*˛˚ღ •˚ teen romantic dramedy series ★ *˚ღ。

•*¨'*•.(¯'v'¯) (¯'v'¯) .•*¨'*•. . •*¨'*•.¸(¯'v*

Scarlett x Eric

It was already bad enough that as an average girl I attended Ivy League High, a school where a solid 50% of the entire student body were rich and famous figures from Hollywood Z-listers to A-listers, YouTubers to Instagram influencers, royal descendants to blue-blooded elites, and  William Shakespeare's great great great great grand children to Bill Gate's distant relatives. They were often called the Top Drawers

Everyday was a competition for who's got the latest bag or the most famous last name. It was impossible to find my place in a world that was clearly not built for me. And ever since Freshman, there's been only one rule guiding my life at Ivy League High: to lead a lowkey life. But all of that changed when I got a ridiculously handsome boy as my new next door neighbour. 

He just had to become the hot topic of conversation among all the shameless females of Ivy League High in less than one day and as the saying goes, "Rome wasn't built in a day, but it burned in one." And so my plan of living a lowkey life had officially gone up in flames. Suddenly, I was thrust into the limelight and I started attracting the attention of the Top Drawers, including Ivy League High's finest rake, Eric Carter. 

And with him, dear lovers of romance and drama, was where my story really began.

UPDATE SCHEDULE

New chapters every Saturday, plus bonus updates (once in a while)

WHAT TO EXPECT

Laugh-out-loud humor

Cringe-worthy scenes

Extremely awkward and uncomfortable situations

Urban slangs

Slow burn

Erotic scenes and steamy romance

Mild swearing

and the classic 'uurrgghh moments'

INSPIRATIONS

Chapter title formats: qxeenrobin "Nice Guys"

POV Banners, character aesthetics, and Foreword Page: amelierhys "Alive at Night"

YOU'LL LIKE THIS BOOK
... if you like:

- Ginny and Gerogia
- Miraculous (LadyBug and Cat Noir)
- Emily in Paris
- Never Have I Ever
- Victorious
- The Kissing Booth

AUTHOR'S NOTE NO ONE ASKED FOR 

... I'll try to make it as short as possible

Hi, my lovely reader. 

First and foremost, thanks for giving my book a chance. I'm super grateful and honored. I mean, you could be doing literally anything right now but you're choosing to spend your time reading my work and that's pretty  cool.

I'm going to be honest, writing is not easy. It's a lot of staring at a blank screen and trying to come up with words that won't sound stupid. But you know what makes it all worth it? Knowing that someone out there is actually reading and enjoying what I've written. So if that's you, please know that I am eternally grateful to you.

Now, hey (in a really sexy voice) If you're enjoying my book, I would absolutely love it if you could show your support by voting and leaving comments. Like, seriously, don't be shy. I wanna know what you're thinking, even if it's just a quick "this was great!" or "what the heck is happening??" comment. It helps me understand what's working and what's not, and it also lets me know that there are actual human beings out there reading my book. 

So yeah, thank you again for taking the time to read my book and I hope you enjoy the ride!

✭┈┈┈┈X┈O┈X┈O┈┈✭

See you on the inside!

𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢: 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨

𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠_𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨